forty eight | the fear reaper

Começar do início

James told him, "Your licenses are illegal, and I will arrest anyone I find who is issued one."

While he limped back over to James, Oswald asked him, "So sure your boy scout morality can protect this city, Jim? How well has that worked in the past? Should I list the victims of your antiquated righteousness? Instead, let me make you a deal." After he limped back towards the railing, he said, "Find this Jonathan Crane and lock him up within twenty-four hours or admit to me, your subordinates and the people of Gotham, that you failed. And allow me to clean this city up!"

After Oswald held his hand out to James, James glanced over at the reporters and didn't bother to grab Oswald's hand, which got Oswald to quickly grab James's hand and forcefully shake it, while he laughed.

Then he quickly pulled James closer to himself and said, "Good for you, Jim. Game on."

After he ripped his hand away and limped over towards the staircase, Annabelle merely raised her eyebrows before she followed him.

* * *

After he limped into a building with Ivy Pepper, Annabelle Mikaelson and Victor Zsasz walking behind him, Oswald let out a gasp after he pushed open the doors to see all of the hung-up weapons.

As Annabelle and Ivy eyed the inside of the room, Victor stared at the weapons with a big grin on his face, while Oswald yelled with a laugh, "My, my!"

With her back facing them, Barbara said, "Well, come on in, I guess."

As Barbara turned to face him and he limped over towards her, Oswald told her, "Word was you were dead. Imagine my surprise when I hear you've popped back up alive and gone and opened a brand new business."

After looking around the room, Annabelle watched as Victor, who was standing in front of a case, turned his body to the side and placed a hand on his own chest, which got her to chuckle, while Barbara said with a scoff, "We're not open yet."

Oswald looked around himself before he looked back at Barbara as he said, "Looks pretty open to me."

After he picked up one of the guns and cocked it, Victor said, "Yeah, I'd say it's open. Hot damn. It's like Christmas."

Annabelle shook her head as she chuckled to herself.

She didn't even bother to comment on Victor's excitement about the array of guns Barbara had on display.

Oswald said to Barbara, "Which is upsetting because this was definitely something you would want to run by me first."

Barbara asked him, "Is it now?"

Oswald replied, "Oh, yes, absolutely." After he limped towards her and stopped just in front of her, he said to her, "All enterprises pertaining to the criminal underworld shall, from this time forth, be approved, monitored and taxed by me."

Barbara said to him, "Hmm, my apologies."

After she picked up another gun that she saw that Victor was eyeing, Annabelle raised an eyebrow at Barbara as she said, "Oh, I don't know, Oswald. She doesn't sound too apologetic right about now."

While she ignored Annabelle's words, Barbara said, "I'm still waiting for my partners to come aboard."

Ivy asked Barbara, "Who? Tabitha? Selina?"

Barbara replied, "Perhaps."

As he turned to look back at Barbara, Oswald said to her, "Well, good luck with that. Slippery characters, the both of them are. Also, people can often carry grudges after you shoot their boyfriends."