late night - 1

Livv was waiting in theirs and their lovers room finishing a chapter in their newest book waiting for their beautiful girlfriend to get home.
     By now livv has finished their chapter and is moving on to the next one and Deisha is still not home. They peek at the clock hanging on the right side of the room and it's already almost 11. Livv decides to call their lover to make sure everything's alright, the phone rings a couple of times then someone picks up, "Hey baby I know I said I'd be back by 10 but I need to finish this design by tomorrow or the SUU company will stop referring to us, I'm sorry." Livv is a little upset from this information but they understand none the less. "Mm okayy.. Just try to wrap it up soon." "Okay baby, talk to you later,"
"Okay, by-" The phone hanged up before livv could finish saying goodbye.
     Livv was a little upset from not being able to see deisha but they decided they had something very special planed for them. Livv dimmed the lights in the whole house, lit candles leading to both of their rooms and made the bed very nicely with silk sheets rather than the cotton and polymer bedspread they usually used. Recently livv had bougthen a new set of lingire offline and the package had came early that week but they've both been busy, making books and designing skyscrapers.
      15 minutes later, it was now 12:34 amj Livv heard the keys in the door and waited very excitedly on the other side.
Deisha opened the door and was comforted with the smell of candles and his lover. "What's all of this..? " asked deisha and livv just took their work bag and jacket and hung it up, their silk robe glistening from the candlelight. "You look really pretty, did you shower?" "Thank you, I did." Deisha new something was up from the candles and how livvs makeup was done even though they just showered.
     Livv inched close to the ladder gripping the waistline of the others pants, "do you wanna go to the bedroom? " livv asked sounding inoccently. Deisha didn't say anything but just followed along.
     When deisha stepped in the room they noticed the like him of soft music playing and the dimmed lights, the silk sheets. Livv sat on the bed leading Deishas hands towards the draw string of their robe, they quickly understood and unraveled the robe. Livv started standing up and took off the robe fully, Deisha stood a little choked up from the very revealing lingire her lover has put on. They were staring so hard yet barely noticed the hands inching up their shirt soon pulling it off.
     Livv started kissing the others cheeks and then slowly making out with them while discreetly unclipping their lovers bra. Livv had moved down from their lips to her neck and started to suck and bite at multiple parts of their neck and collarbones leaving marks all over. Deisha was moaning and breathing hard from the small bits of pleasure, pleading for more. Livv unbuttoned the pants they had bougthen for them congratulating Deisha for getting accepted into a world famous architecture firm, sliding them off.
     Now Deisha was only wearing her underwear and was being pushed down to the bed my their lover, Deishas entire body was being kissed at this point, their shoulders, neck, breasts, stomach, and now their inner thighs were covered in a light shade of lipstick some being just hickeys. Livv stopped for a moment and asked if they could pull down Deishas underwear. Deisha quickly nodded and livv smiled at her.
     "You smell so good," livv said to their lover, "shut up please" the other whined, "never", " you're so annoyi-nGHH, " livv had inserted a finger into their lover curling their finger upwards as they came back out. They smiled at the sight of their lover trembling a little gripping the others right arm. Livv was standing over deisha thrusting their fingers in and out curling their fingers upward. Deisha was a shaking mess moaning non-stop.
     Livv suddenly stopped fingering deisha and moved their head lower down. Deishas gaze was hazy but they could still tell what was going on. The minute livvs mouth touched her, she started gripping at livvs hair and plunging her head back, "HnghH please liVV," livv continued to finger Deisha while licking at her top part of her vagina making the stimulation almost unbearable.
     Deishas legs clenched around livvs head also gripping at livvs hair making them somewhat moan, her hole was clenching around livvs fingers insinuating she was about to cum, "UnGhh, livv, I'm gonna ahh cum" livv just nodded and kept going until eventually a light creamy liquid was pouring into their fingers making a big mess. "You're so cute baby," livv said in a soft tone to their lover. Deisha sat there catching her breath until she felt livv lift their legs over there thighs to where Deishas butt was on Livv's thighs and Livv started leaving small kisses up and down the others thighs which made Deisha giggle a little bit. Livv dug in the bedside drawer bringing out three small controlled vibrators and body safe tape, "what are you doing with that?" Deisha asked curiously, "you'll see soon, " livv said biting off 4 small prices of tape and then taping 2 of the vibrators meticulously onto Deishas nipples. "You looks so pretty sitting here like this Deisha.. " the other was flushed and his their face then suddenly a huge spark of pleasure went up their spine as the vibrators on their nipples sparked on to a high speed. Livv then lifted up Deisha closer to their waist and started eating them out more aggressively then last time, it wasn't just teasing and small sucks, Livv was trying their absolute hardest to  give the other what they wanted. Deisha was breathing hard and moaning aggressively, sweating from the stimulation. Deisha brought Livv down to her face and started kissing them passionately that's when Livv pressed the last vibrator onto Deishas lower area making her scratch at livvs back screaming moaning until she soon cane breathing heavily.
     Livv let Deisha catch their breath whole they cleaned the white liquid off their hands and face.
     When livv came back to Deisha, she was sitting on their knees in a w like shape livv sat in front of them in the bed slowly when Deisha initiated the kiss, Deisha slowly turned livv so they were laying in their back, head facing the beadframe, "Deisha you're tired right? You can do this another time.. NGHh" livvs words were cut off by deisha sucking on livvs nipples, nibbling on them somewhat, "Oh god hmm please,"
Deisha then pulled a little item out of the bedside drawer and clicked it on inserting it into livv. Livv started moaning in immense pleasure. Deisha smiling at the sight started to leave hickeys on their neck, livv shaking from the overstimulation, again livv heard another click and the small chapstick shaped like thing started vibrating faster, "p-please touch me" livv barely whispered thought deisha heard, "what did you say? " livv pouted not wanting to say it again, "you know you heard me," deisha smiled and took out the vibrator out of livv and started slowly teasing them, "nGHh stop this isn't fair," livv started pouting and trying to push Deishas hands away but then deisha turned on the vibrator again but instead putting it back inside of livv they let it vibrate off of their clit while kissing livv sloppily, soon livv was closing their legs and shaking yelling how they were about to cum, Deisha smiled and sticked 2 fingers inside if livv so she could feel their hole tightening around their fingers while they cum, and soon livv let out a big moan scratching at Deisha tightening around their fingers letting the white liquid flow onto their fingers.
     Livv let Deisha fall on top of them hugging them slightly and wrapping their legs around them, livv was breathing heavily but soon deisha slid off of livv, pulled some shorts on and fell asleep right next to livv.
     In the morning Deisha woke to a naked livv laying right next to him breathing softly.

the end <3