Chapter 1

The school bell hasn't rang yet. Ashley Wilson sat on the fence in from of the gate, waiting for the time to go to school.

It was her first day at the age of 18, the last year of high school. She didn't know if she could get any friends, since she just moved to Karakura City. As an introvert, it seemed harder for her to interact with people.

she sighed. Suddenly, a boy and a girl walked forward to her, which scared her but she acted like she didn't notice. The girl waved at her. She was a blonde with a shirt that has orange, black and green stripes on it. "Hey. I've never seen you around. Are you new here?" She asked in a soft tone. "Oh yeah- i just moved here." Ashley smiled at the girl. She seemed friendly and kind. The girl reached out her hand to Ashley. "Emma Reed," She said. Ashley shook her hand. "Ashley Wilson".

The boy eventually put his attention back to the girls after caught up with his other friends for a while. He had brown hair slicked back with green eyes, which made him look like a player. Ashley observed him for a while. "Oh and this is my boyfriend," Emma whispered. "We aren't official yet, don't tell anyone." She winked. Ashley chuckled.

"Andries come meet Ashley," Emma yelled at the boy. He walked to the girl casually, with a smug expression. "Another chick in the group, am I right?" He said. "Ashley, this is Andries. And Andries, this is Ashley." Emma simply introduced them to each other. They both didn't seem to care much.

"Ok Ash. Do you want to go to the beach party tonight?" Andries waved at her. "Emma you're going right?" Ashley whispered. "Yes bestie. I am. Don't worry." Emma smiled. Ashley nodded to Andries, which made him cheered.

-

School went quickly than Ashley thought, mainly it was because the teachers didn't even show up. She had heard that the teachers were lazy to even open a class. Mostly teachers were nowhere to be seen, which was quite interesting. Ashley spent her whole day sitting in the library, reading Twilight. She was so obsessed with the relationship between Edward and Bella. Those boys who was indifferent at first always had some effects on her.

After binge reading the series, she heard the bell rang, which indicated that the school ended. She jumped up from the couch and rushed out of the gate happily, knowing there was a party she needed to attend.

When she ran out of the gate, she saw a boy with brown hair laying on the ground. He wasn't sober. His eyes were hidden under the sunglasses. She tilted her head in confusion. She squatted down and patted his shoulder. "Hey are you alright?" She asked. He turned his head to her. His lips parted. But as soon as he was going to say something, Andries appeared with Emma and the other three girls and three boys. Ashley stood up. "Oh finally found you. Let's go. And get your ass up Ivan." Andries said, which caused one of the girls giggled.

The girl dyed part of her hair gray and the other part remained black. She looked outgoing. The girl pulled the boy on the ground up and dragged him to the direction of the beach. Ashley felt her heart dropped, but she didn't know why. She shove off the thoughts and went along with the group.

As soon as they arrived, some of them ran off to the sea and started to play. Since Ashley didn't really know any of them, she just sat beside the camp fire. The other girl that was at the gate was sitting beside the fire as well. Her blonde hair was fixed a two red ribbons, and she was wearing the uniform. They both looked at each other, smiling. "Seems like you're an introvert as well," The girl spoke up. "Yeah, their energy kind of scared me." Ashley smiled. "I know right." The girl said.

"I'm Ashley." Ashley said. "Saeki." she said. Suddenly a girl and a boy rushed to the fire. Ashley noticed that the girl was the one who had her hair dyed gray. They were both giggling. "Guys why are you here? Come join us." The girl yelled. Ashley and Saeki exchanged a look. Ashley shrugged and stood up, Saeki followed suit.

When they both approached the sea, Ashley looked around. Emma was talking to Andries, the gray hair girl was splashing water at the boy in a shirt that had black and white stripes. And the other blonde girl was standing with a ravenette guy, talking. She smiled at their energy. But instead of joining one of them, she sat in the sand, watching the sunset. Then she heard someone burping. She turned to the direction. The brown hair boy from earlier was now laying in the sands next to her, holding a bottle of vodka. Ashley laughed a bit at the sight. The boy looked at her. She stopped and stared at him. They didn't talk but kept looking at each other. Ashley got a bit nervous. She didn't know why he was staring without saying anything.

Then someone broke the eye contact of them. It was the girl with gray hair. She pulled the brown hair boy into the water and laughed at the sight of him sitting in the water, confused. Ashley laughed again, which caught the gray hair girl's attention. "Hi! I'm Jordan. What's your name?" The girl grinned at her. "I'm Ashley." Ashley blushed. "Ok Ash, nice to meet you!" Jordan jumped back to the water.

Ashley looked around again. Now Saeki was nowhere to be seen, which kind of made her feel disappointed. Unlike Jordan, Ashley found herself having more similar energy with Saeki. They didn't like crowds, or even scared of crowds. They both got nervous when there were a lot of people, which was absolutely different from Jordan.

Jordan seemed to be like those girls who were popular among people. She was outgoing and funny, almost like the star of the group. She was good with all of them. Ashley did dream about being those kind of girls, but she couldn't be one. She sighed at the thought.

Then she felt someone tapping her shoulder. She turned around. There was a guy in white hoodie, with dark brown hair. He smiled at her. "Hey, Do you want a drink?" He held up a bottle of whiskey. "Why not?" She found herself smiling back. She was quite surprised that there would be anyone tried to talk to her.

She grabbed the bottle and took a sip. She didn't care about her fear of people anymore. She was here to have fun, right? "I'm Mitsuki." The boy said. "I'm-" She was cut off by the boy. "You're Ash. Andries told me." Ashley only shrugged and looked at the beach again.

The brown hair boy was still in the water. He laid back down again. He didn't care that the water had soaked into his red hoodie. Ashley turned away. She didn't even know who he was. She got distracted by talking to Mitsuki all night, without putting her attention back to the brown hair boy again.