A Day with Marcosess

Sandro POV

Sandro POV

" ohh so this is her huh. It looks like this is her first tweets?" I said as I stalked her profile. " ganda pala ng ate namin. " after the devastating results of Vice Presidential Race, my father whom still grieving from the loss, revealed to  us about our long lost sister. The family except my titas, dad and mum are shock when they told us about the news that our ate is the adopted daughter of the president elect Duterte. We we're overjoyed and excited to know about her especially us since we wanted to get to know her more.

Our world almost stopped when tita manang told us that our sister dont have any social medias and all her information is classified even through they search it for almost a year but nothing had great results. Its like Emma Duterte is just a myth in Davao.

It just happened when the mayor of Davao city,  Rodrigo Duterte won the highest position of government and become our soon to be President. All the medias where into him and allot of news attricle are related to him. Mostly on his achievement in Davao and his biography. Then later revealed about his family.

We we're interested about her life and it seem almost everyday our topic is related about her. It also a blessing in disguise that atleast we  distracted our dad.

Even though the news about her seem to be limit we are still happy that alteast our sister seem to have normal childhood. We learned that she is a year younger than Baste Duterte and she is right now 25. So almost three years ang age gap namin.

She is also an intelligent women as the news of being topnotcher in the bar exams few years ago and almost beat my lolo unbeatable score gone viral. Almost everyday the topic is all about her.  We were amazed especially dad about her achievements and of course mama meldy is the proudest.

" naku kung buhay lang talaga si Ferdinand, aagawin ka nang anak Bong. Ang talino at ang ganda niya pa" biro ni mama meldy.

" naku ma , sisigurado ako hindi naniya pakawalan ang bata riyan eh aba madami pala tong mga exes. " reply ni tita manang.

Yes, unfortunately the news of being her having many exes also slipped in the news. Turns out Emma is kinda playgirl which I assumed she got it from her family. Pero hindi ito issue sa amin considering iba ang paglalaki sa sister ko.

Another news about her is that even though she is the girl version of dad and the mixture of mama meldy and papa macoy, the intellectual intelligence to papa macoy, and the beauty of mama meldy, her personality seem to give all to Duterte's. We heard she loves riding big bikes, wear Jersey, and have strong personality, additionally have big heart

" wow kuya, do you know , ate fought a guy. It said here in the post that, one of her classmates almost got into mugged if ate wasn't there. Thankfully ate was okay and that guy is now in jailed. That guy have multiple injuries and even though it's not fatal but it hurts allot" Vinny said that. It seem the whole sala are silent as we are listening to Vinny.