„Good, now there's only one thing to do."

The Goddess waved her hand and the profile disappeared. She then closed her eyes.

Suddenly all kind of informations flew to her mind.

She opened her eyes again.

„Perfect, everything seems fine. Now I don't want to lose anymore time, so let's get back."

(A/n: you get it? Don't want to lose anymore time? Ok ok I get i get I'm bad with jokes💀)

The woman closed her eyes again and exited her mindscape. When she reopened her eyes, she was still running.

Better get there fast.

A few roofs later, she saw Tengen, Tanjiro and Inosuke standing on top of one. They seemed to be talking about something.

Since the goddess didn't want to interrupt their conversation, so she decided to stay hidden.

Well, as a goddess, a powerful at that, she was also able to do some easy things, like make herself invisible for a short amount of time.

So she did that and teleported herself just above them and stayed in the air, bending the Space just enough to stand on the air, to eavesdrop. She knew she shouldn't be eavesdropping, but she wasn't sure if Tengen would tell her everything he told those two. So she thought it was for the better.

„-you two are to weak. So leave the entertainment district.", she heard Tengen say.

Even though he said they should leave this district, y/n knew, even without looking in the future, that they certainly wouldn't. They wouldn't just leave a comerade behind. And so she wouldn't also.

Without another word Tengen disappeared.

Y/n wanted to go to Tanjiro and Inosuke and tell them that Zenitsu was alive but nooo. She knew that she had to tell Tengen who she suspected to be a demon. Sadly she couldn't split herself up.

So she also teleported away. To the place where Tenges was. On top of a roof, of course.

Normally, when y/n still visited the human world more often she would just walk on streets and not on roofs.

Mehh. Over the time a lot of things change. Maybe they just find it more flashy to walk on the roofs? She just couldn't figure this mystery out.

„Hello Hello"

Tengen jumped when he suddenly heard a voice right beside his head, but quickly relaxed when he realized that it was just y/n.

He was a trained demon slayer and former ninja so it was a Mystery to him how y/n could always just appear out of nowhere without him noticing.

Must be the god thingie he kept telling himself.

„Y/n, what is it?", Tengen said with a charming smile.

When he set out to this mission he decided he would try to woo y/n to like him. Don't get him wrong, he wasn't attracted to y/n in that way, he loved his three wives with all his heart and they where more than enough to make him happy.