cigarettes with feelings.

I honestly didn't expect Soyeon to still be in bed when I awoke in the morning, but she was there, still hugging me. I realized we hadn't moved one bit from the position we had fallen asleep in. My arms were still around her shoulders, and her hand was hanging over my waist.

Soyeon was still asleep, so obviously I didn't disturb her. I thought about last night, and how I basically felt the same rush as that night, only in a different way. Soyeon cares about me! Soyeon offered to be there for me whenever I needed to talk or cuddle. I moved away a little to look at her, and she looks really fucking adorable. I wanted to squish her cheeks so bad, but I didn't wanna wake her up like that.

I guess I didn't need to, because while I was staring at her Soyeon moved a bit and woke up.

"Good morning." I said. "Has anyone ever told you that you look cute when you're asleep?"

Soyeon smiled faintly, but ignored my question. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"I did, thankfully." I replied.

Soyeon looked at me, like she was waiting for me to say something, then I realized. She's the one to thank for my good sleep at night.

"Sorry. Thank you." I said.

"Good." Soyeon replied. "You're welcome."

We stayed in bed for a little. I watched as Soyeon turned to look out her window and then seemed to realize something. I stifled a laugh as she reached for her nightstand and grabbed the manga she was reading, rummaging through the pages to find where she left off last night.

"Not funny." Soyeon said. I giggled, then she finally found the page and put a bookmark on it. I then got up, and Soyeon got up after me. We walked out of her room, and then I walked into mine, only to hear my phone ringing. It was Miyeon. I had no choice but to pick up.

"Yuqi! Good morning, I see you woke up early today." She said.

"Early..?"

"9 am is early for you. Anyway, I just wanted to check up on you, since you seemed a bit upset yesterday."

I smiled. "Yeah, um, I'm feeling much better now. Thanks."

Miyeon chuckled. "Well, that's all. If you wanna meet up today just tell me. But Shuhua said she couldn't come, I don't know why."

"Oh, uh, okay. Sure. I'll have breakfast and-"

Soyeon asked me to cook for her from now on.

"Yuqi?"

"Yeah. I'll have breakfast and we can meet up."

"Okay!" Miyeon happily exclaimed. I hung up and went over to the kitchen, where Soyeon was waiting for me.

"So, place your order." I said. She giggled.

"What do you wanna eat?"

"I don't know."

Silence. Soyeon walked over to the fridge and took out a jar of nutella.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well, Miyeon once told me I'll feel full if I eat two or three spoons of nutella, so.." Soyeon trailed off and dug the spoon in the jar. I watched as she ate three spoonfuls of nutella quickly.

"Does it work...?" I asked. Soyeon stayed silent and looked down for a bit.

"No. It doesn't." She replied, then put the nutella back in the fridge and instead took out a tub of ice cream. "Make waffles or something and we can put ice cream on top of them, like in restaurants."