Vol- 1 - Part - 1

Start from the beginning

"You were looking at me. Why?" she asked the boy that looked at me in the bus.
She narrowed her eyes while they spoke.

"Sorry. I guess I was just interested, is all. I mean, you didn't think about giving up your seat to the old woman, did you?" he said

"That's right. I didn't consider giving it up. Is there something wrong with that?"

I turned my back and started walking towards the gate. Whatever they were talking about was useless anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The entrance ceremony was anything but interesting. And looking at the expressions of other's they were looking bored. The ceremony was quite long. The principal and the students exchanged excessive words of gratitude which in itself was quite long.

I couldn't care less if I had friends or not the only thing important was my task.

Thinking about this I went toward the classroo- wait I don't even know what class I am in.
Should I just check every class?
Contemplating on my thoughts I reached one of the classes. 1-B

I opened the class door without hesitation I noticed that the seats had nameplates on it.
This makes it easier.

I started eyeing every desk for the name Izumi or Kiyotaka. Did that God use my old name or the new one?

Not here.

The class wasn't full so they would've thought that I was a classmate or something.

I exited the classroom to go towards the next one.
Not 1-C too.

After some searching I found my seat in class 1-D. But it was confusing there were both my names last seat had Kiyotaka Ayanokoji and the one ahead of it was Izumi.

Not knowing which one to sit on I decided to go to the bathroom to see and practice Facial Emotion's. If I was correct Izumi will be me and the one behind me will be the one I was looking for.

Reaching the bathroom I looked at the mirror
Smile, Sad, Frustrated, Angry, Happy etc. I tried imitating every emotion and it was perfect. Without flaws. I also tried imitating the voice with Emotion's it was quite different from my usual monotonos voice I had.

Even if I couldn't feel them acting like I did sure was different.

Putting a smile on my face I decided to head back to my classroom.
Opening the foor I saw someone sitting on the seat that bore the name Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. So he is the one. He was the same guy that looked at me at the bus and was stopped by the girl.

I hastened my pace a little and I went and sat on my seat just ahead of him.
He looked to be in deep thinking as he had his eyes closed. Noticing my gaze he opened his eyes. Looking at me he sighed.

Wait, why did he sigh at me? Does he think I'm suspicious?

While I was on my thoughts someone sat beside him.
"That's quite a heavy sigh, considering the school year has only begun. Meeting you again makes me want to sigh."

It was the girl who'd fought with him at the bus stop and then walked off.

"So, we were placed in the same class, huh?" he mumbled.

Well, it wasn't impossible as there were only 4 classes.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."
He introduced himself to her. I thinking of this as an opportunity I Took their attention.

"Hello."
Now that both of their attention was on me I decided to introduce myself.

"I am Izumi. Nice to meet you."
I made my expression as friendly as possible and waited for an answer.
But the answer was different from what I anticipated. Ayanokoji was going to reply but the girl said something taking his attention.