Designed For You (Soukoku)

Start from the beginning

"Y..You're the water god..?" Dazai's eyes widened and he began to squirm in the tentacle's hold.

"I am. And I dare say that this water god has taken quite a liking to you." Chuuya chuckled.

"You won't.. kill me?" Dazai had taken a liking to Chuuya as well. But- he didn't have the guts to ever bring it up.

"Of course not." He chuckled. "Now.. let me tell you about a little secret. All legends surrounding Kijo are false. Untrue." Chuuya shook his head. Dazai gasps as cold mucus from the tentacles hits his skin. He looks down, shocked. "First, the mucus on the tentacles aren't poison. They melt clothing." He chuckled.

Dazai's gasps as soon he's completely naked, clothes melted into nothing. He whimpered, and looked back to Chuuya. "C-Chuuya.. this is humiliating! C-C'mon.. let me go! Please..? I'll stop trying to capture you.." He bit his lip.

"I think my dear Osamu needs to learn what happens to him when he attempts to capture me." He chuckled. "Feel special.. no one has ever fallen prey to this monster. It was made specifically for you."

Dazai whimpers as the purple tentacles lift in the air, more wrapping around him to secure him while another inches towards his face. "It'll be a quite unpleasant taste." Chuuya warned. "Osamu.." dazai whimpers as he looked back to him, face red. "Do I have permission to punish you in probably one of the best ways you'll ever experience within your life?"

"..h-how do you.. mean?" Dazai bit his lip. He was sure that these tentacle were not for any type of violent punishment.. but for a more pleasurable one.

"If you swallow the mucus, it induces an aphrodisiac effect." He smiled softly. "I want to make sure you're consenting to that."

Dazai whimpered, swallowing thickly. This was incredibly bizarre. Many people had sexualized tentacles. But.. this was.. He gave a meek nod and the tentacle nearly instantly went into his mouth. Dazai gasped, not expecting it so suddenly. He coughed a little, swallowing mucus that was forced into his mouth. It didn't taste horrible, but he's definitely tasted better. The tentacle is quite big. He wants to pretend it's something else, but before he can, it leaves his mouth and retreats back with its siblings.

Dazai pants softly. "So.. Chuuya.. is controlling all of the tentacles..?" He murmured softly.

Chuuya nodded. "That's right." He smiled slyly. "It has no brain, how could it run by itself? This is all me, darling~"

Dazai feels the aphrodisiac effect take place. His body feels warm. A tentacle is wrapped around one leg, another around his other leg. Two others are holding his arms up above his head, and two smaller ones slither over his shoulders and around his torso to poke at his nipples as though curious; Chuuya testing the waters, no doubt. Dazai bit his lip and let a soft moan escape his legs as they rub over his nipples.

"C..Chuuya.." he moaned softly. Chuuya smirked at the sight, and what a beautiful sight it was.

"Now, I'll continue." He chuckled as four more tentacles lift up to Dazai, but they're different. Their ends could represent a Venus fly trap, except instead of split into two, it's split into threes. There's sunctions on the insides of them. Dazai's so focused on what's going on around his torso he doesn't notice until one slides around his torso. The two regular tentacles take their leave.

The two Venus tentacles curiously wander his torso. Dazai gasps as he sees another one in front of him, and it opens to clasp it's mouth around his dick. Instantly, Dazai receives a sucking sensation. He moans loudly. The Venus tentacles seem quite flexible, as it reached all the way down to the base of Dazai's dick. The other two did the same to his nipples, and the fourth retreats into the pit.