Mullai: aana avaru unna kootitu poranganu sonnaru enaku evlo bayama irunthuchu kastama thanga mudiyala ennala...

She weeped like a new born... He rubbed her arms to make her calm... But her cry increased for some unknown reason...

Kathir: shhhh alatha

Mullai: inimey na nenachalum anga poga mudiyathu la... Enaku anga enna urimai iruku ponalum appa ulla kooda vida mataru... Inimey na ingaye tha irukanu la

Kathir: unaku Inga iruka pudikalaya

Mullai: illa theriyala

He lifted her chin and looked deep in her eyes.... He kissed her forehead assuring his love her eyes closed involuntarily she felt some warm spreading in her...

They both sat still... They both don't want to get apart from eachother... She felt safe in his arms... He felt like a king having her in his arms...

He kissed her eyelids to wipe her tears... She too like it... Her lips curved into a small smile... He neared her lips  but stopped in middle looking at her confused eyes...He smiled and knocked her forehead with his...

Kathir: seri na kelambara ne rest edu vara... Yethum yosikatha na sikiro vanthuruva...

He hurriedly went out without waiting for her answer.... She felt disappointed on looking at him... She too don't know about what she expected from him...

It had been two weeks since she came here but not once he neared her with bad intension... Moreover she dint see him in their room in night time... She dint know where he is sleeping and where he is going... He will be ontime for their breakfast lunch and dinner... He won't leave her side until she ate...

She was really confused with his behaviour even on her stand... She is becoming puppet in his hands willingly... For what? Even she dint know the answer...

She felt safe in his arms... She felt love and care in his eyes... Is she falling for him ? She scratched her head thinking about all those things running in her mind...

She slowly tiptoed and went down to search for him... There were soo many rooms but there was no sign of him.... She entered his personal room and her eyes widened....

It was filled with her photos... She neared them and traced it lovingly... It was her photos taken in various places...

Kathir: Inga enna pandra

She jerked and turn to find him leaning on the wall tucking his hands in his pocket...

Mullai: ithu ellam

Kathir: yen paatha therlaya

Mullai: pch... Rombo varushathuku munnadi edutha maari iruku

Kathir: apdiya enaku onnu therlaye

He came and stood beside her... She was dreamily looking at the photos...

Kathir: ennoda personal room kulla enna kekama vantha first one netha

Mullai: aama periya personal... Full ah en photos ah iruku

Kathir: ennavey nakkal pandriya na yarum theriyum la

Mullai: yen enaku kannu illaya kathir thana mafia gang leader kathir

Kathir: therunju kittaye ivlo nakkal pechu

Mullai: pch... Petcha maathatha ithula eppo yen...

She asked with twinkle in her eyes... He melted on seeing her innocent face... He cupped her cheeks and traced it... She closed her eyes in pleasure...

Kathir: ellathukum sikiro bathil soldra ippo poi intha dress potutu va...

He handover a new medium size frock which stopped near her lower thigh...

Mullai: na ithu...

Kathir: please enakaga...

He said huskily making her nod... He waited for her... She came down after changing her dress... She looked gorgeous and sexy in the black frock... Her long hair flowing like a deep dark falls... Her minimal makeup was definitely enhanced her beauty...

He was lost in her... He was not less than her... He looked dangerously handsome in his black suit... She came near him and blinked her eyes... She Cleared her throat to pull him to the real world...

He smiled and extend his hand for her... She caught it without thinking twice... He lead her to the garden.. Her eyes widened on looking at the place...

It was glowing in the candle light.. The chill breeze and the place was soo romantic... Light music was the perfect combo for the mood...

He lead her to the centre and pulled her seat for her and he sat opposite to her

He lead her to the centre and pulled her seat for her and he sat opposite to her... The table was filled with her fav dishes... The servants cleared the place after serving for them... Only them and the light music people were lifting their mood...

He arranged her plate and extend a spoon full of morsel to her... Her eyes widened on seeing him... He gesture her to open her mouth... He feed her lovingly...

They both enjoyed their food and each other's company...

Kathir: dance with me...

He extend his hand when she placed her hand in his he pulled her to his chest... They both moved according to the music...

She can feel the lust in his eyes... Her breath caught and she started blushing... He lost his control on seeing her blushy cheeks he lowered his face to caught her lips...

TBC

My dear lovelies ❣️ Doo comment on this chapter dears ❤️ Take care ❤️❤️