Love

Kathir was walking to and fro speaking with someone in the living room... The room was filled with his guards and his best friend Akilan...She came down after waking up from her sleep... He looked tensed and shouting at his guards...

Mullai: enaku enga veetuku poganu...

She shouted loud making everyone look at her... She breathed heavily looking at Kathir... She looked gorgeous in her satin silk night wear...

He can't take his eyes from her... She can feel the love and lust fighting for dominance in his eyes... He smiled slightly making her more irritate...

Mullai: na veetuku poganu

She screamed in irritation...

Kathir: room ku po apro pesikalam

Mullai: ungaluku sonnathu puriyalaya na veetuku poganu

Kathir: all out now...

He roared making everyone jerk... Soon they cleared the place knowing about their master's anger... He looked calm and scary at the same time... But she don't want to show her fear...

Mullai: na enga veetuku poganu

Kathir: mudiyathu athu nadakathu

He said very calmly triggering her anger...

Mullai: ennala Inga iruka mudiyala na irukavum mata

Kathir: unnala anga poga mudiyathu unga appa unna enaku kuduthutaru

Mullai felt disguise all over her...

Mullai: enga appa onnum enna ungaluku vikkala

Her words slipped without knowing the impact...

Kathir: heiii...  She shivered in fear on hearing his roar... Naa unta porumai ya irukenu ne enna vena pesalam nu artham illa puriyutha

Mullai:

Kathir: ippo poi pesama padu enaku meeting iruku muduchutu vara

She obeyed like a small kid... He came after sometime and find her sleeping like a baby... He traced her hairline and covered her with duvet...

She opened her eyes after soo many hours and find kathir sitting near her legs... He was looking at her his eyes were filled with nothing but care and love... Her inner wall melted like an ice berg seeing him...

Kathir: ivlo nero thoonguviya poi fresh aaitu va sapdalam

Mullai: en...

Kathir: fresh aaitu va na keela wait pandra...

He patted her legs and went down... She quickly refreshed herself and ran down... He lifted her to sat on the table... She can feel goosebumps all over her for his small touch... He feed her with atmost love... She teared up unknowingly...

She don't even remember when his father made her eat... He dint speak a word he wiped her tears and feed her until the last morsel... He wiped her mouth making her gasps...

They both dint feel a ounce of lust... They can feel the love between them... He lifted her like a cotton ball and her arms circled his neck automatically they felt it like their routine...

He slowly dropped her in the sofa in their room... Her eyes dint avert from him... He sat near her and throw his arms around her shoulder she quickly snuggled in his arms like a baby...

Kathir: Inime apdi la pesatha dii athula rombo periya vaartha

Mullai: sorry

Kathir: naana tha unna unga appa kitta keta unna enaku kalyanam panni kuduka solli