Alfonso's estate is in the middle of a grape plantation and winery. Good thing it's still nighttime and they haven't noticed that Alfonso is missing and dead.

Sneaking in the mansion, knocking out guards here and then. They're all so weak and unaware.

"Turn to your left and you'll reach the main office." Koko instructed through the earpiece and I followed. A door leading to an office was seen and upon entering, to a normal person, there's nothing out of the ordinary. Stacks of documents about wines and paperwork were scattered, a normal office.

But on the bookshelf, one book was misplaced. For someone like Alfonso who had OCD, it would be peculiar. pulling out the book and opening it, there's a device that needs a pin. I just inserted a small device and let it encode it in a few seconds.

The shelf automatically opened and a staircase leading down was revealed. Koko said it was clear so I went down. Equipped with night vision glasses, another device on hand, picked up heat signatures from the other end of the room but there was a wall blocking it.

"Just how many secret doors does he put?" I muttered and opened a panel that needed fingerprint verification. Pulling out a preserved finger from Alfonso I let it scan and it read perfectly.

The wall finally opened and it was a room with white walls, floors, and lights. It's so bright that I almost got blind since I had my night vision glasses on.

There were two beds, neat and tidy, and on the corner were two teens curled in the corner with fear in their eyes. They look almost like Y/n.

"Hello, are you two, L/n Y/n's sisters?" I asked in Japanese since I doubt they understand French anyways. They're not from here.

They nodded and slightly let their guard down upon hearing me speak in Japanese.

"W-who are you?" One asked, shielding the other.

"No need to be afraid, I'm your sister's husband, I have come to get you out due to your sister's wish." I said.

"B-but, t-the weird guy said that sister is dead. How do we know you're not lying?" One said as I pulled out an audio recorder device and played it. It was Y/n, still stuttering due to her condition, but reassuring the two to trust me.

"What about the weird guy?" The other asked out of concern but I reassured them that there was nothing to worry about. Slowly they finally trust me and let me lead the way out.

"Ran, you have to be quick, there are people approaching." Koko said and so we did. With his guidance, we exited the office but the halls were roaming with guards, equipped with guns.

Just as we were finally about to get out, one guard found us and alarmed the others. We quickly ran and hid behind the wine barrels.

We are a few meters away from the wall where reinforcements were waiting. Taking a hand grenade, I pulled the lock and threw it to the enemy while we dashed straight to the wall.

They began firing guns and one bullet hit my leg. I hissed in pain but nonetheless continued to run with the two. The bomb I threw finally went off but we were also slightly affected by it. Used my body to shield the two kids from the flying debris.

After which we continued to run and run and finally reached the wall. I used myself to boost them over while the enemy approaches.

The two called out for me but I just smiled and told them to go first while I hold the others back. Using my gun to shoot the enemy while hiding behind a tree.

"Fuck, stupid pests." I muttered while we exchange fires. Slowly I reduced their numbers but my bullets were running out.

One managed to shoot my shoulder which was painful as hell.