○~ mission ~○

Start from the beginning

Sanemi- you little- I already told you pay some respect!

Kagaya- ha ha ha it's okay you can go., he said softly.

- ooooooh yeah!! You're the best old man! I exclaimed happily jumping to stand.

Rengoku- hum.. can I go too?

All of us turn to him surprised.

Rengoku- I really want to help too! He said with is usual energetic tone.

Kagaya- hum.. that makes a lot of people going... and I was planning to send you to another mission on a train...

- let him come if he wants to old stop being such a joy killer., I said

Kagaya- hum... well I guess you can go we can put that mission after you come back.

Rengoku- thanks!

Suddenly our eyes met. We stared at each other for 10 seconds and I smiled to him with my eyes closed. He was a little bit startled and looked away a little... blushing?  Hum I must have seen it wrong. I put my attention back to the old man to finish this reunion.

POV Kyujuro

I.. why did I say that? When I saw that (m/n) was going to take the mission just because sanemi was going, I just couldn't help myself and I ended up saying that I'll go too and let's not even talk about how weird I felt when our eyes met... seriously what is wrong with me? Should I go see Shinobu san? Argh what to do!?

I was lost in tough when suddenly Mitsuri appeared out of nowhere.

Mitsuri- ah ! Finally you snapped back into reality! It's been a good five minutes that I'm trying to talk to you... are you okay?  She said a little bit worried.

I don't want her to worry about me... should I ask her? Maybe she knows what can possibly be wrong with me. So I started to explain to her how I feel when I'm near (m/n) lately. When I finished, she was just there looking at me with her chin almost touching the ground.

- do you think I'm sick?  Should I go see Shinobu san?

Suddenly she just started to squeal and jump all over the place.

- eh?, I said not really understanding the reason of her sudden happiness.

Mitsuri- uwaaaaaaaaaah Rengoku san!

- what is there something wrong? I said freaking out.

Mitsuri- *shaking her head vigorously* no they is nothing wrong Rengoku san! She said smiling to her ears. 
You're just victim of the love syndrome! She said squealing again.

- uh? Uh!? I Yelled.

Mitsuri- he he he! She giggled. Wow I would have never guess that you will one day fall in love Rengoku san!

- but-but it's impossible! I can't be in love with (m/n)! I just can't! He is my best friend!

Mitsuri- well if you don't believe me we can verify this really soon. He is coming just now!

- eh?

(M/n)- hey guys!

I felt my heart skipped at least three beats when I saw his smile.

(M/n)- so ready for the mission Rengoku san~

Ok now I'm dying. I looked at Mitsuri in distress and she just smiled back at me.

- I- yeah..., I said stuttering.

(M/n)- perfect! Now let's go!

He grabbed my hand and started to run to the gates.

(M/n)- catch you later Mitsuri chiiiii!

Mitsuri- yes and good luck! She said while winking at me.

Well... in what kind of situation did I put myself into?

1031  words

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter. The shipping part is starting now. I didn't reread it cause I'm a little press by time right now. I preparing my exams. So if there's some errors, please let me know. Well that's all for now! Bye!

– your author in a hurry.