One

Stephanie P.O.V
Hi I'm Stephanie or Steph for short. I'm Taylor Caniff's sister well twin actually. We are very close ever since our parents died. Taylor and I are both 18 and we like the same things. We are both loud and obnoxious. I have a slight problem I'm his secret so none of his Magcon friends know me. But the problem is they are scheduled to live with us. You see we live in a mansion with 18 bedrooms and 17 bathrooms. Dillon is one of my bestfriends. He's like my other brother. I looked some of them up and Sam and Matthew are the cutest. Enough about me on with the story.
"Steph they are here if you want to come down" Taylor yelled "No thanks" I yelled back "What ever" I lock my door and lay on my bed. I scroll through Twitter when a tweet caught my eye: Taylors_Mine: Hanging with the bae @Taylorcaniff. Uh? I decided to text Taylor:
Me: Hey is someone supposed to come over?
Him: Yeah my girlfriend Lindsay
Me: ok
I stop texing him and decided to take a nap. I put on Happy Little Pill and close my eyes. I wake up to a knock on my door. I look in the peep hole and see Taylor. I open the door. "Yes ugly twin" I say rolling my eyes "Hurtful but anyways come downstairs and meet Linday and the boys" He said. I jump on his back and rolled my eyes. We walk downstairs to see 13 HOT boys. One stood out the most. After they intoduced themselves I look over to the one boy who I still has yet to introduce himself. I walk up to him. "Hi I'm Steph" I say making a weird face. He chuckles. "I'm Matthew Lee Espinosa or Matt for short. I'm the dinosaur" He says. I walk into the living room because we were in the kitchen when there was a knock at the door. Taylor got up and the door opened to reveal...