- Chapter 1 -

Narrator's POV :

Class is finally over, Jiwoon is a bit stressed by her exams, time flies and she still has an art project to work on, and still didn't decide on her project's main subject, she just isn't inspired by anything, everything is boring, it's still fun studying in the art department, but these days, she's just tired. Isn't that the case for us all?

She stepped out of the main hall to the crowded cafeteria, her best friends were there already, Jeong Jihwan who is her roommate, they have been friends for so many years, grew up together, connecting their families to become close acquaintances, the two used to go on vacation with Jihwan's family beach house, along with Yunho, Jihwan's older brother, where their biggest worry was to choose between a sugar-rushing cola and a refreshing juice, even when a ton of stress is loaded to them, they'd still laugh it all out, and turn worries to howling. And her second best friend, Kang Yeosang, first joined the two when they were in secondary school, he is the type of person who knows everything about everyone, loves gossiping with his friends, especially Jihwan, with her extrovert personality, Yeosang's looks were ethereal, was it his clothes, his appearance? His walk? His comfortable yet charismatic presence?  It was something about him that gave everybody Disney prince vibes, and a real sarcastic king.

Jiwoon arrived to the cafeteria, where they agreed to meet after classes, it doesn't cost Jiwoon much minutes as she directs her eyes to their special table, where they always sit, if not sometimes out in the open area among other students, she recognizes Jihwan and Yeosang the moment her eyesight falls on the table in beside the floor-to-ground glass. Shortening the distance separating them, Jihwan started, more like yelled

"God, what took you so long?"

"Ok, I'm here stop complaining" Jiwoon answered, widening her eyes, as a sign for Jihwan to lower her voice.

"Take a seat Jiwoon, don't listen to her, we're raising a child, remember?" Yeosang smiled at the last part, teasing the older.

The moment Jiwoon sat at the white rounded-table, embarcing her plate, and before she could dig in, Jihwan began complaining about how the professor loaded her class with group projects.

"Life is not easy at all J" Yeosang activated his sarcastic look.

" You guys remember Jongho?" Jihwan asked, nervous, directing her gaze back and forth to both her friends.

"JONGHO?, AS IN CHOI JONGHO?" Jiwoon yelled, and Yeosang's mouth wide open on the sudden mention of his best friend's high school crush, Jongho and Jihwan share a small - or huge - eyecontact relationship.

Jihwan then, gathered her non-stockable breath, to explain how she got paired with him in her group project.

"Ok just stop worrying about that, how about we grab ice cream on our way back" Jiwoon teased Jihwan, knowing that Jihwan's mood always depends on food.

Jihwan widened her eyes in excitement, side smirking, and got a full spoon of rice, mouth full, shouting " Deal".

Jiwoon had always been like that, observant, knowing everything about her loved ones, and looking after them, they always rely on each other. Years proving that their friendship has been just as golden as the shining unique sun, and those years as well, reflected how wise she is.

__________________

20:45 

The three friends made their way to the ice cream shop near their university. Each one went for their a different flavor, Jiwoon and Jihwan chose mango, as for Yeosang, he chose lemon with chips on top.

They spent half an hour arguing about the best ice-cream flavor, marching to the neighborhood calm park, the distance wasn't enough to their dabates, what made them stop after each step they took, and continuing their efforts to convince one another in the vacant park. Jihwan sat on the swinging set Yeosang in the back swinging her, while Jiwoon proceeded to take a walk around the place, alone, absorbing the evening breeze.

It was a nice calm sundown, the cold wind was so refreshing, reddening her features, her fingertips got cold so she put in her pockets.

She was walking until she got distracted by a weird tall figure laying in the toboggan leg, it was a male figure, looking wasted, actually he looked kinda dead. Jiwoon got scared at a moment, but decided to gather up her courage and to close up a little bit.

As she took a few steps studying his face, realizing how hondsome he is, his eyes closed peacefully and his messy hair all over them, he was wairing grey sweat pants and an oversized white shirt, sneackers on the same color and a black oversized sweater, putting the cap on his hair.

Not a few seconds later after she got extremely close to his face, he opened his eyes directing his gaze to hers, keeping a sharp kinda scary facial expression.

❤️