Chapter 6 Happy new year! Happy new Year!

Mulai dari awal

Hannas pov. 

Im at the hotel room. Im wearing my baggy jeans. And Maries t-shirt. I look at myself in the mirror. And looking at the belly. I cant belive im having a baby. There. Its imposible. And fore just some reason. Everthing feels not real. I smile. And takes my hand on my stomach. Im 19 and pregnant? 19? And my girlfriend is going to rase the baby with me? This shit is sick. Im smiling. And laying in bed. The bed still smells like Marie. Then my sister texts me. 

Im on my way to town now :) she says. Right new years. Marie and i are going on a party. We are doing it before my belly gets bigger. Im so happy. Then suddenly i hear the door knocking. Marie is she already done with work? I smile and open the door. No its not Marie. Its David. I look at him. I look into his brown eyes. Then he takes his hand on my mouth. And close the door. 

"Im so sorry, i tried to figure out were you was and i followed your girlfriend ore your friend whatever she is and then i guessed you are here and look here you are!" he says. And smiles. I dont know what to say. But im so choked. 

"David, what are you doing here you cant be here if Marie shows up she is going to be super mad and i dont really want to argumenting with her again!" i say. David looks at me. And sights. 

"I know, but i just want to say im sorry fore how i treated you and im never going to do it again i promise just give me a chanse and i can help you i want to be there fore you and your baby!" he says. I look at him. He might not bee ther as a boyfriend. Maybe just a friend. I look at him. 

"But promise me to be there fore me as a friend and not a boyfriend!" i say. He nods and hugs me. I hug him back. Then i feel the smell of him. I wonder if he and Chleo. Had something togheter. Why did he cheat on me even. 

"This is no your t-shirt!" he says. I look at him and smiles. 

"Iknow, this is my girlfriends!" i say to him. He takes a step back. And smiles. 

"Look, im invited to a party tonight and i thought you might wanted to follow?" he asks me. I smile at him. 

"Yeah i was going to a party with Marie is it okey if she follows us ?" i ask him. He looks a bit annoyed. But then he sights. 

"Fine, she can follow us!" he says. I hug im. Then he hug me back. He smiles. And walks out. Then he stays. I look at him. 

"Ehm, David why dont you walk away?" i ask him. He turns around. And takes off Maries t-shirt that im wearing. I look at him. 

"David, what are you doing!" i say and sights. Then i look at him. He smiles. And takes off his t-shirts then put it on me. I look at him. He have a t-shirt under his sweater. He puts the sweater on me. And smiles. 

"I knew it would look better on you!" he says and smiles. Then he walks off. 

"Well, see you at the party!" he says and walks off. I look at him and smiles. 

"When does it start?" i ask him. He looks at me. 

"Its start 9 at the night ofcourse!" he says and walks off. I look at him. Then i sight. And change t-shirt. I take my t-shirt on. Beacuse its feels the safest fore me. Then im looking at the clock. The clock is 4 on the day. I havent done anything today. And now my sister is standing next to the door. 

"Why did i meet David in the stairs?" she asks me. I look at her and sights. 

"He come over to apollogise me fore being toxic and asked me in a kind way after a second chance!" i say to her. She looks at me and sigths. 

"Hanna, he is not a good guy you know that!" she says. I look! at her and sights. 

"Iknow, but i kind of cant let him go!" i say. She looks at me and sits next to me.