chapter 2 ~ after high

I wake up, gook floods my eyes and I feel like I wanna vomit, must be from how much I ate. I sit up, realizing I'm laying on the floor and Klaus is laying on my bed.
"Fuuuck.." I say, my voice is grumbly. I rub the gunk out of my eyes and look around for a drink that isn't beer. I stand up and look around, I go down the steps and grab a water bottle out of the fridge as my chaotic siblings get ready for school and work. I walk back up the steps. I shake Klaus awake and hand him the bottle instead of drinking it myself.
"Thank you.." his voice is grumbly, deep. I feel my stomach clench but try to shake the feeling off as me just not expecting it.
"What the fuck happened to your voice?" I say.
"Morning voice" he grumbles. I can't help but smile a bit, I sit down next to him and he hands me the water bottle. "Drink" he says. I shake my head no and shove it away.
"I'm good man" I say.
"I wasn't asking." He says pushing it back towards me.
"What the fuck dude, no means no, how about you fucking make me." I reply and roll my eyes. He smirks, straddles my lap and grips my jaw so tight that I have no choice but to open my mouth, he pours the water in my mouth. I punch him in the ribs and he falls off. I swallow the water and stand up, he's laughing as he pushes himself off of the floor and I can't help but laugh back. We walk downstairs and my twin sisters are fighting over something, I roll my eyes and go into my kitchen, Klaus follows me. My twin sisters walk in and look at me.
"Mitch! Tell her she can't wear the red blouse today! I wanna wear it! I've had it in the closet for two weeks for graduation!" Elly yells.
"Mitch! Tell her that it's my blouse so I can wear it when I want!" Eren shouts. I take out my wallet and hand Eren a $100 bill.
"Go buy a new red blouse and give Elly the other one since she's had it ready for graduation for awhile." I say, Eren and Elly head up the steps to their room. My little brother runs in and hugs me, Axel is chasing him. Klaus turns to face Axel and kinda bucks up to him, Axel runs the other direction. I lift Ian up onto the the counter and wipe the chocolate off his face. "You gotta get to school, right bub?"
"I don't wanna go! The kids aren't nice to me!" He whines. I feel an anger grow in my blood.
"Well then Ian..what I want you to do is hit them, and don't stop until they are either bleeding or limp, even if it's just one of them it'll make a good point." Klaus says. I smile and walk out of the room.