My tutor G×G

Characters names: Rose and Kate

My mom signed me a tutor for English. I really couldn't care less about English. And I have to walk to the tutors house. Like ugh.

When  the door opens I don't expect it to be a woman, who's in her early 20's and hot. The brunette hair with highlights she has. The caramel eyes. And the dress that she is wearing is just, wow.
"Well, hey there" she says and extends her hand "I'm Kate"

Her voice is hot. I want her. I'm 19 so it doesn't matter if she's a little older.
"I'm Rose, nice to meet you"
I shake her hand and the way her touch feels is hot.

She leads me to the living room and we sit on the couch.

After 15min of practising English she starts having a conversation with me.
"So how old are you?"

"I'm 19" I answer and don't miss the smirk on her face

"Boyfriend?" She asks so casually I'm a little shocked but recover quickly.

"Nah I'm single. And besides, I'm into girls" I say and the smirk only grows on her face.

"So you want to try something else?" I don't know if she is reffering to English or not but I don't care.

"Sure" I say confidently and I feel the rush of warm in my body when her hand is placed on my thigh and she starts running the hand upwards. She is looking me in the eyes watching if I really wanna do this and when I don't say No the pleasure starts. She stands up from the sofa, takes my hand and leads me upstairs. We walk into a room and I see that it's a bedroom.
Well suddenly I'm starting to like tutoring.

She walks up to me and kisses me deeply on the lips and I instantly answer by kissing back. She licks my bottom lip asking for permission and when I open my mouth a little as a yes, her tongue is in my mouth and she explores the places.
My hands are around her neck and her other hand is on my waist while the others starts going down towards my clit. I shiver at her touch.

We start walking backwards not breaking our mouths from each other and I feel her hands unbuttoning my shorts.

In less than a minute we are both standing in only underwear and we break apart to look at each other. I see her boobs, and curves, and her ass and I feel like I'm going to faint from how turned on I am.

She pushes me on her bed and takes off my bra and panties. I do the same to her.

She looks at my hard nipples and lust covers her eyes as she starts licking, sucking and slightly biting at them. I can only moan in response and arch my back. While she's at it I start taking off her bra and panties and soon my hands are rubbing her boobs and we are both moaning.

I flip us around so I'm on top and start licking and sucking down her body from her titties. She's moaning and arching her back so I guess she likes that.

"Ah, Rose! Don't stop!" She moans and when I'm close to her clit I kiss her inner thights painfully slow.

I blow slightly on her pussy and hear her breath hitch and then I attack her clit without a warning. I feel the wetness of her on my tongue and its the best feeling. I slightly lick her lips to open her pussy up and then push by tongue into her. I hear her moaning my name and that's only turns me on more. I start licking faster and sucking and she's moaning so loud that I think her neighbours can hear her. But I really don't care.

When I feel that she's close I lick faster and she cums in my mouth and I lick and swallow it. She is breathing heavily but I'm not done.

"I'm not done yet" I say to her and she looks at me with wide eyes and I take my finger, coat it in her wetness in push it into her. She starts moaning again and I fasten my pace. Then I add second finger, and pump into her still. And then I suddenly stop.

She looks at me confused but I smirk and climb on top of her sitting down so our pussys are touching. We both moan at just the contact and then I start riding her. Our pussys rub against each other and it feels so good. We both moan and I start going faster, and faster and faster until we are both a moaning mess and we cum in each other. We both breath heavily and then she looks me in the eyes and says "Your turn"

Well I didn't expect that.

She flips us so she's on top and then she goes to her bedside table. I look confused at her until she pulls out sex toys and fluffy handcufs.

Well, she likes it rough.

She comes back to me and cuffs my hands to the beds headboard and my feet to the bed.

Now I can't move my arms and my legs are wide open for her. She stares at my pussy hungrily and start sucking on it. I'm already moaning and she pushes 2 fingers into me while licking and sucking on my pussy. I'm in so much pleasure right now, omg. She does that and then adds a third finger and starts pumping into me fast and strong. She pumps so deep, fast and strong that the bed shakes a little and im already near my climax. Suddenly I cum all over her mouth and she licks it up.

Then when I thought she was done, just like me she goes for a round two, but this time she takes a sex toy.

It's pretty long like 8 inches and has a remote controller. She gets on the bed and instantly sticks the toy in me and I moan as it hits just the right spots and is in so deep. Then se presses some button and it's turns on. And I moan very, very loud. It's vibrating pretty fast in me and after like 5 minutes I'm cuming and scream as I climax. But she doesn't stop there she takes the toy and then takes another. It's similar  to the one that was just in me but this is longer and has a bigger remote.

She does the same thing and sticks it in me deep and I moan louder. She puts it on and it's vibrating more and she goes to lick my clit at the same time as the toy is in there. At this point I'm screaming her name and I start shaking and climax. But she doesn't stop. She puts the toy on even faster and she sits on the toy and starts riding it so it moves in me and I'm literally screaming.
And then I cum again and she stops.
I breathe heavily and she looks at me with a smirk and says
"get ready for the next session tomorrow"

Soo yeah. I don't know if this is good. I wrote smut the first time in my life and well I hope you like it:)

Do you want a part.2?