010. black out days

Start from the beginning

Speaking of, Victoria's eyes landed on the Claire-Mikealson. The brunette was talking to Josie, as they were both drinking beer.

The O'Connell-Mikealson couldn't keep up with the love triangle... moreso square. Josie was interested in Olivia, and Liv seemed infatuated with the Saltzman. But it was also evident that Amelia had a crush on Josie. Not to mention, there was this tension between Penelope and Josie, though that in itself was complicated.

"I think Amelia has a crush." Tori said, changing the topic of conversation away from Hayley and Klaus. Hope glanced up, looking at Amelia and Josie.

The heretic was standing tall and confident while she spoke to the Saltzman, but she was also twirling a strand of hair around her finger as a sign of nervousness.

"I get the feeling that Josie is going to break someone's heart." Hope stated, about her acquaintance. "Whether it's Mia's, Olivia's or Penelope's."

"Penelope.. has a heart?" Tori asked, with a laugh. Hope stifled a giggle, "Honestly, I'm not even sure." She added.

The sisters stopped laughing, and turned around now as a fight broke out between Rafael and Jed. "Oh boy." Hope sighed, watching the werewolves argue.

Laura, who stood with Myrical and Niko, asked "Neeks, can you read their minds?" The vampire asked, curious about why they were fighting. Myrical looked up at Niko now, with a look of curiosity.

Niko tried to concentrate, but then frowned. "Uh... Not really, the testosterone is killing me." He huffed, after reading their thoughts. This caused Laura and Myrical to laugh.

"Hey! Cut it out!" Glen grumbled, trying to get between Rafael and Jed. He ended up getting violently shoved aside, which angered Valerie.

"Hey! Stop fucking fighting!" The Harlowe snapped, before they tore Rafael away from Jed. Surprised by their anger, Rafael took a look at the purple haired werewolf.

Jed then took a step back, trying to compose himself but after the boys took one look at eachother, they started breaking out into a fight again.

Valerie got in the way again, shoving Jed off his feet, before doing the same to Rafael. Suddenly, Tori and Hope got to their feet. They shared a glance before Tori called out. "All hail the king!"

Valerie looked confusedly at Hope, "What is she talking about?" She asked, before the Mikealson answered. "It looks like you just became the new alpha."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

"Okay, we're here." Lizzie said, as herself and Aphrodite had been scrambling through the darkness. "Lizzie... I can't see anything." The De Martel admitted.

"Can I siphon you?" Lizzie asked, as Aphrodite hummed a yes. With that, Lizzie gently took Aphrodite's hand and siphoned from her, as their hands glowed red.

Once Lizzie had siphoned magic, she mumbled a spell under her breath, which caused all of these fairy lights hang in the trees to brightly glow. Wildflowers that were growing amongst the grass, blossomed in the dim lights.

Aphrodite looked around in amazement, as fireflies also fluttered out of their hiding places, adding more of a glow to the atmosphere.