010. black out days

En başından başla

"No thanks Livvy." Myrical responded softly, as Liv smiled at her best friend before she walked away, to get herself a beer.

What the werewitch didn't expect, was to find a line of people waiting to get beer. The Auclair sighed, waiting in the back of it.

"Hey Olive!" An annoyingly familiar voice rung. The ravenette turned around, to see Blonde Bombshell Rachel approaching her, two red cups in her hand.

"Beer?" The Diamond asked, offering out a cup. Olivia paused, looking at the vampire blankly, as she'd never been nice to her before. "Would you rather wait in such a line?" Rachel asked, as Liv took a look at the line before she decided to take the offer.

"Cheers." The Diamond grinned, clinking the plastic cup against the one Olivia had just taken. "Cheers." Liv awkwardly smiled, before she took a sip from the cup.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

After spending some time with Hope and Tori, Amelia decided to walk over and talk to Josie, leaving the sisters alone. Tension filled the air, as Tori and Hope were on awkward terms.

Hope glanced at her younger sister, who was sipping some cheap moscato she'd bought from in town... except she wasn't of legal age nor did she pay for it... she just compelled the bottleshop worker to give it to her.

"How is that?" Hope asked, as she'd never really been interested in wine. Tori offered the bottle out towards her, "Try it." She shrugged.

Hope gently took the bottle from Tori's hand before she took a swig. She scrunched up her face in disgust at first taste, but she doesn't mind the taste as it sits in her mouth for a moment.

"It's.. okay." She finally decided, before handing Tori back the bottle of sweet wine.

"So... you and Landon aren't together anymore, I take it." Victoria said, as she glanced over at Luca and Landon, seeing the pair still awfully close to one another.

"Yeah.. we were together for a few months but it kind of... fizzled out." Hope said, looking over at Landon. "He was a good boyfriend, but we both sort of lost interest. And Landon wanted to explore his sexuality more."

"He has." Tori stated, giving Lucas a slight smirk. The Saltzman caught her look and blushed, before he glanced away. Tori simply laughed to herself.

"What about you, do you have anyone?" Hope asked, as the sisters hadn't really talked much. Truthfully, they drifted apart a lot when Hope found out Tori turned off her humanity.

"Nope." Tori answered, popping the "P" as she spoke. "What happened to Glen?" The older Mikealson asked, as Tori looked to Hope.

"Lost interest. That's what happens when you turn it off." Tori stated, as Hope looked sadly at her sister. "I should have been there for you after they died." Hope said, in almost a whisper.

Of course she was referring to Hayley and Klaus. Whilst Hayley was the blonde's stepmum, they were close. And whilst Victoria was like a mini version of her mother Camille, she and her father had been inseparable.

When they died, Hope kept to herself and shut Tori out. Where Hope was absent, Amelia had stepped up and became the sister Tori needed.