010. black out days

Start from the beginning

By the bonfire, Luca and Beau sat together, sipping on cups of beer. "I don't think the founder's party was really my thing." Lucas stated, before Beau looked to him. "I love a night out, but that was a bit too formal for my taste." The Lazuli stated.

Meanwhile, Val and Glen stood by Jed and Rafael, as the wolves were drinking and bonding. They noticed MG and Landon awkwardly standing together, looking towards the bonfire where Luca and Beau sat.

Valerie looked to Glen, before the pair walked over to the two socially awkward boys. "Hey, what are you two waiting for?" Valerie hummed, as MG and Landon jumped, before they turned to the best friends.

"Are you watching over those witches?" Glen asked, teasingly. "Maybe." Landon blurted, before MG side eyed him. "Okay... yes, but not in a creepy way... just in a we-wanna-make-a-move-but-don't-know-how kinda way." The vampire responded.

Valerie took once glance at the siphon witch duo, before they looked back at Landon and MG. "Lucas is already making wedding scenarios in his head with Landon and Beau is probably already having wet dreams about MG." The Harlowe stated, causing both boys to blush horrendously.

Glen let out a chuckle, finding their reactions priceless. "What?" Landon managed go say, with a red face. "We were at Auclair together, it was a small school and everyone got to know eachother." Valerie shrugged.

"Okay... so we make our move." MG said to Landon, before the pair both started walking towards their crushes.

"Wait— not at the same time." Glen huffed, ushering them back. "That'll look weirdly suspicious... one of you go over first and then the other waits a couple of minutes before going over." The Forde insisted, before Landon and MG looked at eachother.

"You go first... because otherwise you'll talk yourself out of it." MG said to Landon. The Kirby laughed, but he couldn't deny it. "Okay." He said, composing himself before he walked over to Lucas.

"Don't chicken out." Valerie said to MG before they and Glen headed back to Jed and Rafael, being proud of their cupid skills.

Minutes later, MG was seen beside Beau, the vampire giving the Lazuli his jacket, as he was cold. Landon and Luca were cuddled together, enjoying eachother's company.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Olivia stood with Aphrodite, Myrical and Laura, as she nervously looked around. She needed a drink.

"Aphie!" A buzzed Lizzie hiccuped, as she approached the group. Aphrodite was a little tipsy too, and her entire face lit up upon seeing Lizzie.

"Hey blondie!" The redhead teased, before Lizzie reached out and took Aphrodite's hand. "I wanna show you something." The Saltzman insisted, before she looked to Liv, Myrical and Laura. "Can I steal your Mum-Friend for a moment?" She asked.

Liv giggled before she nodded, "Go right ahead." She replied, before Lizzie and Aphrodite left, hand in hand.

"They're so going to date." Laura noted, before Myrical laughed, "Yeah no shit. They'd be cute together." She responded to the vampire. Liv laughed along too, agreeing with them.

"Hey.. I'm gonna get a drink. Want anything?" Liv asked Myrical and Laura. The Shiratori wasn't very comfortable around Liv, fearing her a little so she simply shook her head.