Jack could not stab Soren because of the damage to Jack's arm

Jack could not stab Soren because of the damage to Jack's arm. Jack ran away as Soren grabbed his abdomen and knelt down. Soren's shirt was wet with his blood. Soren felt incredible pain and helplessness. There was no one there at the time to help him. He had only one solution. He tightened his grip on his bleeding abdomen and began to step forward down the dark street. The street was completely empty except for a street beggar who was sleeping under a street lamp. With each step he took, the pain in his abdomen intensified and he was about to faint. Going forward a few steps with all his might, he thought at one point, 'It's okay to fall now,' in front of Diana's house. He slammed into the wall of Diana's house, fell to the floor, and closed his eyes. He must have been like that about for five minutes.

"Soren! What happened to you?" Diana knelt beside him and shook him by his shoulder.

"What do you see has happened" Soren answered unconsciously with a slight smile.

"May I take you upstairs? You need medicine" Diana ran her fingers through his hair. Soren nodded at her so weakly. Soren leaned over Diana and tried to stand up. He tried to stand up with her support, but her support was not enough. He fell to the ground again.

"I can't even get up, Diana" Soren groaned.

"What do I do now? I don't understand. I can't ask anyone for help. If something happens to you?" Diana's eyes filled with tears.

"At most, I'll die. Just it" Soren wiped away her tears.

"Don't say stupid things" Diana rested her head on Soren's chest as if to hear his heartbeat.

"Diana!" They both turned their heads toward the voice. That was Madam Glinda. She was on her doorstep. "Get this boy soon in the house," she said looking around.

"I can't take him upstairs alone," Diana said, rubbing Soren's forehead.

"Stupid girl, I told you to take this boy inside my house. I also understand that this boy can't be taken upstairs in this situation. Hurry up" Madam Glinda also assisted Diana to take him into her home. Somehow, they managed to take Soren into the house. Diana and Madam Glinda take Soren to the bed and he fell to bed as they release him from their clutches. Madam Glinda went back to the door and looked around carefully and closed it. Lying on the bed, Soren's eyes were all over Madam Glinda's witch shop. There was a pungent order of incense.