True to Megatron's word, the Energon within began to shake the formation to instability.

"That ain't good." Bulkhead commented.

"Beast Mode, Maximals! And prepare for Energon waves!" Optimus orders the regrouped Maximals, prompting them to flee, take cover to the farthest stone they can use and prepare to cover from an Energon wave that can overtake them. Instead of that, it creates a large flux that blasts out of the Earth and into the cosmos.

This left the Autobots confused.

"That's it?" Arcee asked.

"Whatever that was... I don't know what to say." Ratchet said.

"Amen to that, old man." Knockout added.

"I dearly hope whoever received that... they will have thoughts about it." Optimus surmised.

The Maximals moved out of cover, bewildered by the event.

"Like I said. Those stones aren't natural." Rhinox said.

"What in the galaxy was THAT?" Cheetor asked.

"Looked kinda like... a signal. But t'who?" Rhinox was just as confused as his comrades and the audience.

"Well, Perhaps we'll learn the answer -- someday." Primal answered. (Prime: Someday.)

Meanwhile, a strange object flies out of transwarp travel. It began entering the Earth's atmosphere, alerting both parties of it's arrival.

"Flyer! Incoming stasis pod!" Megatron notified.

Waspinator comes out at Megatron's command.

"Plot vector to crash point." he ordered.

Meanwhile, at the Axalon...

"Wrong profile for a stasis pod. But it isn't a meteor either." Rhinox says, the Axalon's computer attempting to analyze the unidentified object.

"Prime. Where's it headed?" Primal asked.

"Right for...the Standing Stones." Rhinox says after plotting it's trajectory.

Back at the Standing Stones, Optimus, with Dinobot as entourage, walked back and found the strange object.

"Yes... Looks like somebody answered that signal. But who?" Before Optimus can wonder more, he was suddenly knocked down to the ground.

Until Megatron and Waspinator (in Robot Form) arrived as well.

"Whatever this FASCINATING device is, we Predacons claim it as our own. Yesss." Megatron gloated, aggravating Dinobot.

"MEGATRON! TERRORIZE!"

"DINOBOT! MAXIMIZE!"

But before there could be combat, the object eventually glows, thrumming to life and it releases a wave of strange energy that incapacitates both parties, even Optimus himself. The energies were so strong that it surges golden energies, even when both Maximal and Predacon started glowing in their eyes and mouth.

"Ooooooh... fascinating indeed. A device like that is surely useful. It's a shame there is no such like that in here." Knockout commented.

Prime was stunned. His time in the data archives and Alpha Trion didn't indicate such a device before. Not even Trion made anything regarding such an object.

Ratchet was just as stunned as Prime.

The Autobots were astounded. They never heard of such technology before.