Chapter 2

"Mom, I'm going.." I said.
"Great honey. Go pack your bags because your leaving tomorrow." My mom said happily.
I packed my bags, I told mom that I'm going to sleep early. She said Ok and that I should set my alarm to 6:05. I then went to sleep and in the middle of the night I woke up.
"Monika.. Is this baby even mine?" My dad said in a angry tone.
"What are you talking about John?" My mom said confused but also kinda scared.
"I said, is this baby even mine! We don't even do it maybe twice every 4 months but that's it!"
"...John, don't tell me you think I'm cheating...?"
"Oh,oh, I think you're cheating alright!"
"I'M NOT!"
"OH YEAH? THEN EXPLAIN THE TEXT FROM '💗Bae💗'! AND IT WASN'T ME!?"
My mom paused for awhile. She then said, "Jonathan..."
"I thought we were gonna be a good couple with a baby and a kid..! But I guess not..." My dad said.
I could tell they were both crying, I heard them. Sobbing. Then my door opened because I was leaning on it. Both mom and dad look quickly and figured out I was listening.
"Mommy?...Daddy..?" I said starting to cry.
"Liam...!?" My mom said wiping her tears. She ran over to me.
"You heard all of that sweetie..?" My mom said trying to comfort me. I nodded.
"Liam.. We're sorry.." My dad said starting to walk over.
"Liam...mommy and daddy.. might..get divorced.." Mom said.
I started sobbing, like crazy. But the next thing I knew I woke up. I thought it was a bad dream but it wasn't.. I walked downstairs and heard mom and dad talking about divorce.
"Mommy daddy? When are we leaving?" I said coming Down the stairs.
"Oh! Liam your up. Um we are leaving soon the car is unlocked, go put your suitcases in the trunk."