Without Winston

Comincia dall'inizio

"You're such a fucking liar...Monty...that's not what you told me that night," Winston sobbed.

I walked up to him and grabbed him by his collar.

"That was then, this is now" I told him as I let go and dropped him on the floor.

"Don't fucking talk to me or tell anybody or I'll do much worse, you know I will," I told him.

Winston got up from the floor and ran off crying out the door.

"Fuck you Monty," he practically whispered as he left the bathroom.

My Winnie. I couldn't believe what I just told him right now but I couldn't help myself. I have to deal with Bryces death and I can't handle some fucking behind the curtains relationship with him. I went into a stall and shouted to myself in agony as I punched the wall.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" I yelled as I started to see my hands bleed. Once I saw the bloody pulp of my hands I just cried, I couldn't fucking take this anymore. I couldn't take being a fucking jerk anymore. I couldn't handle Bryces death. I couldn't handle being such a pussy and not being able to show the world who I really am, but I knew at the end of the day I wouldn't be anything else otherwise.

I washed my hands and used some paper towel to wrap up what a fucking mess my hands were. I left the bathroom and went back to algebra and noticed Winston wasn't sitting there anymore. As I sat down the teacher noticed me.

"Monty have you seen Winston in the bathroom by any chance? He's been gone a while," she asked me.

"Yeah I saw him, he was still in there when I left."I shouldn't be covering for him but fuck it, I've already said too much to him.

"Okay then! Okay back to problem 7."she said as my mind started going in circles. Where the fuck was Winston? Did he fucking narc me? Is he going to out me? I'm not going to investigate as I actually have a class to attend but I can only wonder where the fuck he is.

The day go as normal as I ignore everyone and finish all my work in my classes. If I had one thing to fucking look up to in this shitty life is my offered scholarship in Michigan State, I needed to keep my GPA average just okay to even have a chance though. I also had psychology last period with Winston but he wasn't even there, I asked the teacher where he was and she said he has been unexcused absent from the previous classes except Algebra according to her grading portal. Fucking baby was skipping school cause I made him cry, I don't expect him to be keen about what I said but I didn't expect him to take it this so seriously. After class was over and school was done I decided to shoot him a text while waiting for my bus.

Monty:hey r u okay?

I scrolled through our previous conversations out of boredom.

Monty:my fucking dad is beating me again.

Winston:I'm about to kick his ass! Come over rn!

Monty:you're too fucking good to me you know that.

Winston:Monty I care so fucking much about you, you don't deserve any of this. Please come now unless you need me to pick you up.

Monty:I'm on my way don't worry...I love you so fucking much...

Winston:I love you too baby ❤️

My eyes filled with tears as I read what we used to be. I told him I loved him and I just threatened to hurt him if I ever talked to him. He didn't deserve somebody like me but I couldn't waste my time thinking about him let alone talking to him. I hated it so much but I had to move on now that things are changing, I couldn't handle change that well so I don't need anymore distractions. Suddenly while reading I got a call from Alex. Why the fuck is he calling me? How does he still have my number? I picked up the phone.