𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄.

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟐 | 𝟐:𝟒𝟓 𝐏

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟐 | 𝟐:𝟒𝟓 𝐏.𝐌

"STAY SAFE EVERYONE," is what Seh'kani heard his fifth grade teacher tell the class as the dismissal bell rang throughout the school.

It was currently Halloween which is why Seh'kani's teacher told all of her students to stay safe.

In reality though, the students weren't even listening to what their teacher told them because they were too busy trying to pile out of the classroom so that they could get home and get dressed to get candy.

Not Seh'kani though. He was too scared to even walk home yet alone go home which is why he was still in his seat.

"Seh'kani sweetie aren't you gonna leave with your friends," Seh'kani's teacher, Ms. Green, asked, seeing him just sitting there, staring out of the big classroom window.

Seh'kani shook his head no at her question before he focused his attention back outside, watching to see a certain group of boys leave the campus so that he could leave.

"Well you're only going to be able to stay a little bit longer because I have to leave and you can't be here by yourself," Ms Robinson said as Seh'kani saw the boys start to walk away from the school.

This made him grab his backpack off of the back of his chair. He then slung it over his shoulders before getting out of his seat and walking out of the classroom.

"Please don't let Stephanie be home," Seh'kani mumbled to himself as he unzipped his bookbag so that he could get his favorite mask out.

Who he was referring to was his dad's girlfriend who would verbally and sometimes sexually abuse him whenever she was forced to watch him.

Seh'kani would tell people about the degrading and racist things Stephanie said and did to him but they never believed him which resulted in Seh'kani staying quiet.

Finally grabbing the clown mask that his dad got him out of his bag, he then put it on as he approached the school doors.

"Perfect now nobody can see my ugly face," Seh'kani said, fixing the way that the mask was on his face so that he was able to see out of the eye holes properly.

Normally kids wouldn't call themselves ugly but Seh'kani did simply because he had been told it for nearly his whole life by Stephanie and a group of highschool boys so he started to believe it.

Getting to the school doors, Seh'kani pushed them open letting the cool autumn breeze hit his face.

"Ooo a cat," Seh'kani said seeing a stray black cat walking on the sidewalk across from where he was standing after he had walked out of the school.