12

Getting back everything was quiet and the halls were empty. The only thing heard were each other's footsteps as you walked to your office.

"Well here we are.." She whispered to you as you both stopped at your door. "I had a nice time with you." She smiled.

You smiled back. "So did I." You opened your door and looked out to her. "Good night, Hange."

"Good night, Y/n." They then left going to their room. You closed the door resting your head on it as you looked down to your necklace.

The necklace Hange had gifted you with. You held it in your hands and looked it over. Just looking at it you pictured Hange. You pictured Hanges face looking straight at yours smiling widely.

Their perfect smile that smiled at you. You then thought about their lips. Their soft lips that you wanted more than anything to feel once again. You touched your lips just thinking about it as you closed your eyes imagining the feeling.

But why were you thinking about them in such a way? You were over them weren't you? But you knew for a fact you weren't. You wanted
to see them again tonight. At least one last time. You needed to see them again.

You went to your desk quickly writing a note then folding it up heading out the door. You rushed quietly all the way to their door.

You knocked gently as your heart raced. You heard footsteps come closer to the door as it opened revealing their face. They were already in their night clothes. Their glasses were on their hand as they had a sketch book under their arm ready to start sketching.

"Hi." You said in a whisper as you smiled holding the folded paper in your hands.

"Hi.." They said moving to let you in. You walked in as they shut the door.

"Here." You said holding it out to them and they looked at it.

"Don't read it yet. Just wait until I've left." You say quickly as they take it.

"Okay." They say as they look at you curious on what all of this is.

As you both stand awkwardly staring at each other you decide it's time to leave and head out.

Right away you go to the place that you had planned on going to, that you haven't visited in years.

-

You climb up to the top of the roof while holding a blanket in your arm. You look up at the night sky and sigh as you feel the cool breeze of the air on your s/c skin. You missed the days you would go on the roof tops with Hange when you were both just scouts. The memories you both shared.

You then placed your blanket down laying on top of it as you looked up at the sky. You looked out at the stars trying to find the different types of constellations and a certain star...

.
.
.
.
.

"Look Y/n! You see it!" Yelled out Hange to you as you smiled up to the sky as she pointed out all the different types of stars. "That's the big dipper!"

"I see it!" You say as you look back at them and laugh. They smile back at you.

"It's amazing isn't it?" They ask and you smirk replying back. "Not as amazing as you."

They then wrap their arms around you tightly squeezing you that you gasp out laughing. "Hange!" You shout and they let go kissing your forehead.

You smile up at them as you put your hands on both sides of their face admiring them. "But I really did mean it. You're the most amazing thing." You say and they look away back up at the sky. You could tell they were blushing with the moonlight shining right down on them. It was like they were an angel glowing in the moonlight and you were just lucky enough to see it tonight.