The usual of unusual

*A/N:Btw the pics above are not mine*

Your POV:
I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock and groggily throw my arm onto the clock shutting it off.
"God really chose a bad timing..ugh i was having the best dream e-ver!" I say recalling the memories of my dream with hanako-kun and how he became human once more and to be with me.

I get up off my bed and go inside the bathroom the take a shower.

~After taking a shower and changing~

I rush past my mom taking a quick glance at her "Bye mom, going to the bus now!" I say to her. Right...i will never get a response back just like usual.
I rush toward the bus as soon as it was about to leave. damn this bus driver really dislikes me- "BAAABEE!"
As soon as the figure said that while I was getting onto the bus i was wrapped up into a pair of arms. It was my girlfriend, Haika. "I missed you too love!" I say with a small smile.She drags us into a seat and smiles brightly.  "Look what i got youu~!" She says raising up a new series of the manga book tbhk. "OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH BABY!THANK YOU! THANK YOU, THANK YOOUU!" I say giving her kisses all over her face making her blush madly. "B-babe stop it, there's people here, plus you know im the top her not you!"    "Too bad, i can do what i want!" I say as i continue kissing her all over her face.

The bus then comes to a stop making me have to stop my love kisses. We all start to get off the bus. As usual i mostly expect something interesting to happen someday, but some say i get my hope high too much..or what people say. I walk into the school passing through the hall ways but accidently take a wrong turn.

And as usual.."Hey, simp freak! Yeah you, give us that book or else!" There will always be bullies that try and pick on the supposedly weak ones. "Give it now!" They repeat. I just stand still waiting for there move. They approach me slowly and as soon as the go and punch me i stop the hand in time by grabbing their wrist and twisting it. Only for a snapping sound to come out wrist along with his screams.  So much for a 5th say of school..hah am i right? I dash towards my classroom before anything else could happen only to be stopped by the bell beating me. SHIT! Stupid bullies! And the fact that it was my favorite class, astronomy! With my best friend!  "..stupid..stupid..stupid!" I mubble to myself in frustration.

"Hey um..excuse me?" A voice says as i turn around to see an unfamiliar face.
"Are you alright miss? I overheard you mubbling to yourself. I hope you dont mind me interrupting your thoughts. You just seemed very spaced out."  It was one of the 3rd years. And boi was he kind and careful with his words! He looked a bit like that guy teru minamoto for tbhk.. The hair..same eyes..eh im probably imagining things.. "Y-yeah im fine just alot of stuff I got caught up into haha-" i say while scratching the back of my neck nervously. "Oh right let me introduce myself. The name's minomoto kaihu! Its a pleasure to meet you." OH HELL NAW- THIS CANT BE REAL!WAIT!?! DOES THIS MEAN HANAKO'S REAL TOO??  
"E-er the names Y/N! L/N Y/N! Its a p-pleasure to meet you too!

..
...

End of chapter one stay tuned for chapter too.

Shadow♡ out