pt5

"It looks like yall are hugging." He laughs. "No shame in that! Now go get your stuff." He turns and picks his keys back up. "I'll wait in the car." He walks out of the kitchen.

Once you hear the door close, he pulls you back in the hug, but kissing you. "Mmh.. We need to get our things," You say in between kisses. He let's go, pulling away. "Then go get your shit."
He smirked. "I'm not finished with you."

You pack your backpack. You start to stress. How are you gonna date your father's ex wife's son?!
he walks in and yanks at your cock. You moan in shock. "Let's go," He said.

"What the fuck was that?!" You whisper-yell to him in the car. "What are you talking about?" He smirked. He holds your hand. "You loved it," he whispered back.
You blush, not knowing what to say. I mean, you did. you let go of his hand.
Your father looks at you. He frowned. "I understand, this is happening fast." He looks back at the road. "But I guess you didnt really know your step mother." You look at him. "Daad!" He quickly adds, "B-but ofcourse, that doesnt mean you dont care." He sighs.

after a few minutes he says, "The point is, its sudden. You guys look like you dont mind. hey, what did you guys do last night?" He looks at the both of you through the rearview mirror. You blush. "We played fortnite." Kaleb says, nonchalant. "Ah, okay." He says. You look at him. He winks.
"Wait. What is fortnite?"
"Daddd!"