CH 4: Passed out

Ren's P.O.V

So, it turns out Ricky isn't my no. 1 fan. Actually, I would say I am his no. 1 enemy, that hurt so bad. Time to get up for school now anyway, this is gonna be one hell of a morning.

I get my meal tomorrow so it won't be too bad, right? I creep downstairs to see Ricky on the couch. Seeing him instantly made me panic but it's fine because he doesn't seem to be conscious at the moment. Yesterday was so weird, where do teacher come from these days?
Any-who, I walk to school, jumping around cars and running quite a bit of the way before reaching the school gates just in time for the bell to ring.

I had English again today with the teacher who hates life, poor guy..............just kidding, I don't give a flying fuck.

English was a breeze but this time the history teacher was sitting next to me in the classroom, when I asked about it, he jut said that all the teachers are reviewing each other. Whatever, I really could've care less, I have so many other things on my mind right now.

When I finally lost Mr Rogers in the crowd, Flash found me. By the time I was literally a ticking time bomb and Flash was the twat who lit the fuse. He pushed me in the wall and I snapped, one tiny punch and he was on the group writhing with pain. Idiot. He ran off crying and I knew where he went. Main office. Of course, Flash Thompson who uses daddy's money to get his way for everything.

"Ren Black to main office please, thank you" yay. (Sarcasm intended)
I was told to go straight in again but this time, the whole faculty was here? What the hell, The only permanent thing I did to flash was bruise his abnormally large ego, I mean come.

"Miss Black, it has come to my attention that you assaulted this boy, correct?" Director asked, already bored with Flash. "You know it fast and fury-ous" I replied leaning back in my chair. I could already see most of the staff cracking up or smirking behind me.

"Wait, really?" He asked, not expecting me to confess
"I'm sorry, did I fucking stutter?" I was already done with their shit. This time, half of the teachers behind him where laughing with silent tears streaming down their faces.

It really wasn't that funny. Am I the only person to answer back to this guy or something?

"Unfortunately, Eugene's father has already threatened the school so we are going to have to suspend you"

This woke me up. Oh shit.

The pirate cosplayer tried to call my aunt but she didn't pick up, I would be surprised if she did, to be honest but whatever.
"Do you have any other contacts?" Ricky
"Nope" I said, popping the p
"What about parents? Can we call them?" He actually sounded unsure about literally juts walking a few blocks to my house?
"Bold of you to assume I have parents." I said, closing my eyes and leaning back. I was already dizzy as it was without all of the noise.
"Who are your guardians?" History guys asked
"What is this, 21 questions, just lemme walk home, I will be fine" I was completely done with conversation already.

Oh god, things were swimming in-front of me and I could see two of everything, not now, please not now.
The last thing I heard were shouts emitting from everyone but Eugene cause he left when they started interrogating me. Yup, I blacked out. Not eating for days without end will do that to people.

Steve's P.O.V

She looked absolutely fine, cracking out the sarcasm one second and the next, she was on the floor, unconscious. We all rushed over to her but she wasn't responding, she was still breathing but she looked like she was suffocating underneath her massive hoodie. This school is majorly underfunded so they didn't have a Nurses station so we were going to have to go to the avengers tower.
We all agreed on blowing our cover to help her, we were going to tell her soon anyway.

I picked her up but something felt wrong. She was light but I'm not talking about height effected kinda light, I mean the kind light when someone hasn't eaten lately.

"Her Bruce, how much are teenage girls supposed to weigh?" I asked, seriously concerned. I know that I am strong but it would still require a little bit of effort to lift her if she was normal weight,

"Around 115 Ibs, why?" Bruce replied, really confused

"Here" I really carefully gave her to Bruce and immediately his confusion turned to concern. He told us all to move with double the speed and we ran to the car as Fury got people to cover our lesson for us.

Whilst Tony was flooring the gas, Bruce was in the back, frantically reading vitals and such. We all rushed inside the minute we got there and without the need for words, FRIDAY took us up to the med bay and Bruce carefully laid her down on the table. Inserting an IV drip into the girls hand, we all waited in the corridor, most of us panicking in some way or another.

Ren's P.O.V

I woke up to see bright lights and a plain white ceiling.

SHIT, HYDRA

Sitting up, i panicked and saw an IV in my hand. Ever since Hydra, I have developed a very useful needle phobia (more sarcasm) My lungs shrunk at the sight of it as I clawed at the tape holding the thing in place. Ripping it out of my skin and leaving a small spurt of blood on the immaculate sheets, I jumped out of bed and hid behind the door waiting for someone to come in so I could make my escape.
My science teacher (?) came rushing in and I full on sprinted, not caring about being stealthy anymore. As I ran, I heard several shouts, telling me to slow down and none that made me stop until finally, sleek arms wrapped around my waist and brought me to the floor.
"Calm down," said my Gym teacher. She was holding me to the floor soo I couldn't move. I could have gotten her off easily if I had my real strength. "Are you calm?" She asked in the same tone she used for everything. I knew there was no point in fighting so I juts nodded and she got off me.
"We are trying to help you so just take a breath and take a second" I looked around the room as my emotionless face made the appearance once again by default as I gazed into the eyes of the avengers. I knew those teachers were sketchy.

"Come on kid, let's get you to your room" offered Tony Stark, giving me his hand to help me up.

He led me through so many corridors until we came across one with loads of placard on the doors.

One said Natasha in bold writing and had two silver guns crossing over each other.
Steve's had his classic shield
Tony's had a stack of money?
Bruce's had a test tube
Clint had his bow
Thor has mjolnir
Loki had daggers in the same format as Natasha's
Bucky had a placard with his dog tags on

This corridor carried on until we came across a door with a plain silver placard. Inside was so sleek and beautiful. It had fluffy carpets and flowy curtains with a massive bed and comforter (I will leave you to imagine the rest)

Mr Stark left me to get some rest and told me that he would call when dinner was ready so I settled in to the room and started exploring, I found a bathroom, walk in wardrobe and balcony and by that time, dinner was ready.

I walked into the commons room by FRIDAY's directions and everyone looked over at me. Just as I was backing up to the door, I hear the famous voice that everyone knows.
"Ah Ah Ah, nope, come on in and grab a plate, monkey" said Stark, handing me a sparkling plate.

It was lasagne tonight so I took a tiny serving cause everyone was watching me and I sat down when Thor drew out a chair next to him for me.
"Is that all you are having young mortal?" He asked in his famous, booming voice. Unfortunately, this meant that everyone heard him and I went red because I probably wouldn't even be able to finish this much. Everyone went back to their chatter but Bruce was eyeing me with a concerned look.

"Please Ren. You have to eat something, this isn't up for discussion. Your already thin enough as it is, don't make me have to force you" he said after a few minutes. I took a few bites and swallowed and this seemed to please him enough.

Once dinner was over and everything was explained to me, thankfully, I went back to my room and sat on my balcony with my feet dangling through the railing. I spent the remainder of the evening looking over at the sky over New York, watching as the lights slowly started fading.