Chapter Two

Eddie tried to get up, he really did, but he didn't. He couldn't. His legs wouldn't operate and his mouth went dry. Heaving terrified breaths, he watched as the demon observed him.

The demon was confused. Usually when he cornered his prey, they fought back. At least screamed and begged for mercy. But this human....this human was different. He didn't yell or try to fight back. The demon was curious. This human was intriguing...very much so.

As the demon hunched over his prey, he could see from the little light that fell through the windows onto the human illuminate his face. It was the face of pure terror but also curiosity and...was that awe?

The demon chuckled inside. This human was adorable. His large, blue eyes staring up at the demon, surrendering to him and submitting willingly. The demon grinned wider.

"Why don't you run, little morsel?" he growled, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear Eddie speak. "Why don't you try to escape, hmm?"

"W-well, there's no point, right? I mean, y-you're just gonna eat me, right?" Eddie whimpered, scooting back a little.

The demon chuckled again and Eddie could see his many teeth flash in the moonlight.

"No," he stated with a sly smile. "I won't eat you. I like you, little one. So different than the rest. So compliant. So submissive. No. I won't eat you. You're worth keeping."

"Uh...k-keeping?"

"Oh, yes, little one," the demon took a step closer and reached down, lifting Eddie up by his shirt with one gigantic black hand. "I am tired of possessing the same people. All of them are the same. Try to fight me, try to resist. But you..." the demon peered at Eddie and Eddie could now see it's eyes were large and white and beautiful, opalescent, "you are different. And I like that."

"Wh-what are you gonna do with me?" Eddie squeaked out, trembling a little as he was held in that awful grip.

"Wouldn't you like to know," the demon sneered and his tongue came out to lick his teeth in a hungry manner.

Eddie's heart beat quickly in his chest. This demon was strong. He was lifting Eddie up with only one hand and even that didn't seem hard to the being. Now that Eddie wasn't seeing the silhouette of the creature, he could see that this demon was very tall. Large, white eyes stared at him curiously but with a deep lust that had him blushing. He could see the rows upon rows of teeth just inches away from his face and trembled at the thought of them ripping him open. The demon had broad, strong shoulders, arms bulging with massive muscles and a tapered, muscular torso.

That's how far Eddie got because before he knew it, his back was being pressed up against the wall. He gasped, heart pounding as the demon moved closer, pressing its hips up against his, grinning wickedly.

"I'm going to take you now, little mortal," he hissed and Eddie's blood whooshed through his veins.

"W-wait—" he pleaded, knowing what was about to happen.

The demon chuckled and softly grinding his black mass against Eddie's groin, making the man's dick twitch in curiosity but also wishing it would stop being so sensitive and traitorous.

"Oh, no need to be so frightened, I won't hurt you," the demon cooed as a large claw tugged at Eddie's shirt. When it didn't budge, the demon impatiently ripped it in half and Eddie yelped, the cold feeling hitting his chest, making him shudder. But that feeling was instantly replaced with the warm heat of the demon's body close to his.