long gone

Y/n's pov:

I had been helping floofty and shelda get rid of the bugsnax, I had finally gotten done and ran off to help Snorpy and chandlo get rid of them,it took some time but I had saved them, I had been helping everyone getting to safety, but I had been surrounded by some bugsnax,I took out my pocket knife and started to stab them, yet more kept running over to surround me, I felt as if this was the end for me yet I had still tried to fight them off.

Filbo:is everyone here!?

Gramble:we are missing one person!

Filbo:what who!?!

Gramble:it's y/n!

Filbo had looked around to end up seeing me surrounded by bugsnax he had went over there to try and save me.

Gramble:filbo you can't go out there or else you'll die!

Filbo: I'd rather die then see someone else die.

Filbo had came over and started helping me fight off the bugsnax,he had been getting bruised and such, I had done my best to fight off the bugsnax to save him but I had been knocked out.

    After a few minutes

I had opened my eyes to see filbo eating the bugsnax to keep them away,I had tried to stop him but it was too late, filbo had fell to the ground, I had ran over to him hoping he is okay.

Y/n:filbo, why did you have to save me, you could have left and been safe at home, yet you chose to save me, please stay with me...

Filbo: I only saved you, cause I loved you, I have always loved you y/n and I couldn't see someone that I love leave me.

Y/n: filbo come on, please don't leave me I need you here I can't go on without you.

Filbo: y/n, please listen you need to find happiness yourself before being able to find happiness in someone else.

Filbo had closed his eyes, he was cold to the touch.

Y/n: please filbo, I need you, you can't just leave me now.

Tears ran down my face, I had heard something, I looked over to see a strabby, I pulled my pocket knife out and started to stab it out of anger and sadness, I hated bugsnax I never wanted to see one in my site anymore.

Y/n: DIE, DIE YOU MONSTER JUST DIE!!!

I had continued to stab the strabby until I saw it was finally dead, I had ran to the air ship, I knew filbo would want me safe, everyone was happy to see me but where confused when they didn't see filbo.

Gramble: y/n! Your safe! But where is filbo?

Y/n: he risked his life to save mine.

Gramble: what do you mean?

Y/n: he is gone, and it's all because of me.

Everyone was shocked by this, some had been crying and some where in denial, we had all gotten home, yet I couldn't help but cry...

          The end!

(Sorry it's short)