We can see the whole city throw the glass doors

We can see the whole city throw the glass doors... It was a black themed room... She stepped inside and looked around the room... There was a huge photo frame of kathir sitting with his pistol... He looked dangerous... She started shivering looking at his eyes...
She sat with a thud and her eyes teard

Mullai mv: ithu kathir ah ipdi... Na paatha kathir Ivan illa... Avan ipdi irukalaye haiyo enna ithu kadavuley ipdi vanthu na maatikittana... Enna nadakuthu nu onnumey puriyala... Kathir ipdi...

She cried until her energy drained and slept on the floor unknowingly... After sometime she felt like flying and falling in some soft feather... She slowly opened her eyes only to find kathir smiling at her...

She was placed in a cot and he was almost leaning on her... She pushed him immediately and sat wiping her sweat...

Kathir: relax darling natha

Mullai: ne enna pandra inga

Kathir: enna pandrana ithu namma room na illama epdi... He winked making her anger...

Mullai: namma room ah... Ne soldrathu ellam ennala keka mudiyathu ne enna pannitu iruka... Ne yaru mothala atha sollu... Ivlo periya veedu thaniya atho antha photo la pistol yar ne....

Kathir: oooo my darling wants to know about me... My pleasure baby...

He switched on the Tv and fall on the bed near her... There was breaking news about a mafia gang killed a men... The man was one of the leading business man... Mullai gasped looking at him...

Mullai: ivaru ivaru Peter Paul appo oda business partner enna aachu

Kathir lay on her lap comfortably and looked at the news...

Kathir: news paaru darling kuruka pesatha...

The man was killed brutally with n number of stabs in his body... His body was filled with his own blood... His face was fully covered with blood and bruises even mullai can't identify him...

Kathir: enna adayalam therlaya

Mullai: enna aachu avaruk...

Before she finish her sentence she received a shock of her life... Police was suspecting the god father mafia gang and its head Mr. Kathir.... She gasped and looked down... He was smiling at her from her lap...

Mullai: kathir neya

Kathir pulled her face down and traced her cheeks and gave a small peck on her cheeks...

Kathir: natha Baby avanga thedra  antha Mr. Kathir... Paravala respect la kudukaranga irukatu nalla iruku la keka...

He laughed dangerously... Mullai's world stopped for a second she dint expect this... She was going to stuck with him for her whole life... Her life is going to get dark again with this man... A lone tear fall on his hand...He neared and wiped her tears...

Kathir: yethuku intha aluga... Sikiro unna kalyanam panni ennoda wife ah enkooda santhosama vechuka pora... Podhum unnoda aluga ellam... Ne ennoda rani ala koodathu

Mullai: aana ithu ithula thappu

Kathir: shh.... Yethum thappu illa veliya irukavangaluku tha thappu namaku illa...

Mullai: aana

Kathir: yethum pesa koodathu ne ennodathu intha manasu intha odambu enna pannalam nu yosikara unnoda mind ellamey ennodathu mattum tha... Yethum yosikama iru darling... Na Iruka

Mullai looked at his eyes... It became soft instantly she felt warmth... She instantly cried looking at him... He traced her hairline and patted her head...

Kathir: it's ok baby... Take rest...

He made her sleep and went out after checking her twice... She woke up when her stomach made some noice... There is no energy in her... She slowly stepped out and came down... It took nearly 20 min for her to find the kitchen in the big house...

She searched for something but she couldn't find it... Finally she pulled a draw to took a glass and drank some water...

Kathir: Inga enna pandra...

She almost chocked when she find him leaning on the kitchen door crossing his arms across his chest... He looked gorgeous in the dim light he stepped near her pulling her from her fantacy world...

Kathir: enna aachu yethavathu venuma

Mullai: illa na en...

He looked behind her to find the draw open...

Kathir: pasikutha

Mullai: il...la ath...

Her stomach groaned soundly making him chuckle...

Mullai mv: maano pochu

Kathir: seri inga ukkaru na yethavathu senju thara

Mullai: neya

Kathir: yen nanthan nallave samaipa ipdi ukaru...

He pulled and made her sit in the table... She can't believe the scene before her eyes the mafia king is preparing food for her...He quickly made some sandwiches and scrambled eggs for her...

Kathir: hmm sapdu

Mullai: unaku

He smiled looking at her...

Kathir: na sapta

Mullai: enna sapta

Kathir: nalla vairu neraya namma Indian food

Mullai: unaku mattum Indian food enaku intha roti ya

Kathir: athu servants samachathu aana ithu unakaga naaney en kaila senju iruka sapdu

Mullai: na...

Kathir: ippo sapdala na ithayum saptruva

Mullai quickly took and started munching the sandwiches... Kathir laughed looking at her... She glared and quickly gulped everything...

Kathir: podhuma

Mullai: hmm

Kathir: poi thoongu time aachu

She put the glass and plates in the sink and tried moving away from him... He caught her wrist and pulled to him... He connected their foreheads and knocked their noses...

Kathir: good night darling...

Mullai: hmm

She quickly moved and turn to look at him... He was already looking at her... She connected her eyes with him...

Mullai: thanks...

He raised his eyebrows holding his hips... She quickly ran towards the room making him smile....

My dear lovelies ❣️ Doo comment on this chapter ❤️ Take care ❤️❤️❤️