Chapter 49- Family Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Y/N," I hear my dad's voice.

I let my sister go and look over at my dad crying behind her. Seeing him cry released a whole new batch of tears.

"Papa," I cry, going to hug him tightly.

"I've missed you so much. You have no idea how proud I am of you," he whispers into my hair.

I couldn't respond, I was too busy crying. After a minute or two, I finally let him go.

"I can't believe you guys are here," I finally manage to speak, "this was the biggest surprise".

"Yeah, well you should be thanking your boyfriend," my sister chuckles nudging my arm playfully, "he organised all of this really".

I chuckle, "how did you guys like the show?"

"Y/N, it was so good. Everything was so well done. I loved every moment and I know your mom would be jealous she can't be here to see it too," my dad smiles proudly.

"Mom would have literally been the loudest person in the whole venue," my sister laughed, "but no joke, it was kind of crazy. Like seeing you flip in person... I can't," my sister gushes.

"Want to introduce us?" I hear Jimin ask from behind me. I turn and see the maknae line all standing at the door.

"Oh, yeah, of course. Sorry," I apologise.

"S/N," I turn to my sister, "this is Jimin-oppa, Taehyung or V-oppa, and Jungkook".

My sister bows and says how much she enjoyed the show.

"Wait," Taehyung laughs hesitantly, "you speak Korean?"

"Of course, she does you dumb-dumb," I laugh, "we have the same mom, how do you think I spoke Korean".

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense," Taehyung blushes, rubbing the back of his neck.

"And Papa," I turn to my dad, "this is Jimin-oppa, Taehyung or V-oppa, and Jungkook".

My dad bows and introduces himself in his very broken Korean, but the boys were impressed and told him so, nonetheless.

"Um... I'm just gonna go change really fast," I say, realising how sweaty and disgusting I probably was, "I'll be back".

My sister and dad nod and I rush to my changing room to put my normal clothes on. I run back to the hallway in roughly 5 minutes. I see that Taehyung and Jimin were still out talking to my sister and Namjoon and Yoongi were trying to introduce themselves to my dad.