Time of Our Lives

Depuis le début

There were people drinking, dancing, jumping in the pool, and being sexual active everywhere.

I was walking around making sure everything was good.

Then all I saw was emojis all around me.

Omg me squads here!!!! (White girl voice)

Aye don't judge me

Rodney, Mara, Eli, and Arlie are my band members so they had the emoji gear on.

Next, Geoff, Bridgette, Trent, Ale, Heather, and Owen had on their emoji gear.

Almost everyone had someone to match in the squad. The funny thing is that my band members  don't know my TDI friends.

Of Course Geoff and Bridgette were matching. Had the same emoji kissy face pants

Ale and Heather both had the same emoji bucket hat.

Owen and Mara had the emoji bookbag and Fire shirt.

I expected Arlie and Eli to dress the same they are brothers. They had on the EXACT same thing. Black T and airforces with the emoji pants with the drugs, money and fire. But Arlie had on a skull cap that says Just Do Drugs.

The rest of us were all alone but it's good. One of my girls will match me.

Courtney's POV

Omg!!!!
When we pulled up to the house you could tell it was packed and live as fuck.

Me and Gwen got out of her 2014 Black Monte Carlo.

We walked up to this huge muscular man with tattoos all over with the word security on his black shirt.

"Name?" He asked

"Courtney Smith" I say

He open the door so me and gwen can walk in.

It was live as fuck in this piece. I was already getting hot.

I looked to my right and didn't see gwen

This whore just left me!!

I walked to the kitchen and saw a whole lot of people wearing emoji gear just like me.

I knew half the people from TDI , they didn't change that much.

Except Owen, he wasn't as big as he was before.

I saw talking to a guy with a "Just Do Drugs" skull cap on.

"Courtney?!" Heather said.

She looks so much better then she did before and her hair is now cut in a bob. She had a little pudge  on her.

She walked over to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

"You look so beautiful, Courtney!! It has been to long."

Everyone else was circled around except for the Duncan and that guy.

"It's good to see you guys again! I sorta missed you guys."

"Group Hug!!" Bridgette yells

We all hug together

"Okay, Okay enough with this sentimental moment" Duncan says

Duncan's POV

She looked absolutely beautiful!! Guess what we were matching. We had on the same pants.