Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

"Well, today is Chris birthday so... make a cake!" I said, smiling to (Y/n)

"I should do a white cake with golden rims!"

"Do what you want to do with it. I think Chris will love it!"

(Y/n) got all excited about making the delicious cake, but I was thinking about something else.. She continued with her ideas on the cake and All I could do was smile. I loved how I despise her when I first saw her. Now, I don't. After everything we been though, she a tough little lad. I wasn't honestly mad at her, I was upset. How of me sleeping with a lad whom turns out to be my employee, yet still is my employee. I haven't let her go, I couldn't let her go. She was the soul of everyone and everything. She brought back life to the children, even though she said she hated them..

  She loves my kids though. She takes care of them when I'm doing something. In for "repayment", I took care of her. I love her, as I think about it, yet I don't want to get with her. After all the stuff she did, yet... I can't put it into words...

—-

  We got to Freddy's after maybe a couple minutes of me getting lost in my thoughts. I put the car in park and see (Y/n) jumping out of the car and running to the door. It was packed for this hour. I looked at the time on my watch, it was only 12:00pm. I simply thought of a field trip or something like that. I shut off the car and hop out of it. It was humid outside yet it was perfect as I walked to the entrance. As you got to the double glass doors, you could feel the cool air hit me. I pushed open the doors and Henry greets me and pulls me away from the others.

  "So William. Today is your son's birthday, and I did get your son something!" Henry said with a big smile

  "Like you do every year? I still remember you gave him that golden bear for his first birthday." I said

  "William, you know you're my partner in this place. You're my right-hand man when I need help with the bots. I might shut the place down, we go so many lawsuits against us." Henry had this guilt stuck in his throat.

  "I know sir, I've been taking the time to do paper at home. All they keep doing is pile up on my desk.." I sighed as Henry walked me to the private party room.

  It had different colors balloons all over the room, bright ribbon strings dancing around the floor. The drawings on the wall from other kids just sticking them on the wall, along with the table cloth that had different size and color dots. The glass clean white plates along with the glass cups on the table. I looked over at Henry and he had a big smile on his face.

  "Rose and a couple other workers helped me.."

   I shook my head

   "I don't want her to be around us. If she is, I'll fucking fire her" I sighed and Henry nodded his head.

  I pulled out a chair for me and Henry to sit on and talk about what to do next. I started to explain maybe to make a new place and start brand new. Along with us having better security and more and better cameras around the building. Henry threw a couple ideas about the new "bots" he wanted to do. He started to explain we could use these old ones and new parts for the "toy bots" he wanted to do. I nodded at this idea and we talked about for a couple more hours before the smell of cake filled the air.

  "The cake is ready William!" (Y/n) smiled as she brought the cake and placed it on the table as she placed a lid on it to keep it warm

  "It looks very good (Y/n)!" Henry smiled and I nodded

  "I wanted to make sure it was good enough for Chris, and I didn't realized there was a golden Bear and a golden Bunny on the small stage too." I turned my back into the very back corner just to see it.

  "I figured Chris might like it"

   "Maybe..." I said

——-

   Hours went by and everyone just sat down and talk to each other. I stayed back with Henry to finish some of the small pieces to the room. After minutes when by the kids came running into the room and I opened my arms. Elizabeth had the biggest smile on her face and Chris did too, until he saw the Bots in the corner. This is when Michael and his friends came into the room. They each had a different mask setting on their head. Michael had a smile on his face as his friend laughed. I shook my head and walked over to Michael.

  "Don't do anything stupid Michael, I'm trusting you." I said and looked up at (Y/n) and she nodded.

  (Y/N POV)

  I nodded at William as they both walked out leaving me a room filled with kids running in and out of the room. I sat down next to Chris at the table as he looked at this golden Bear.

  "Are you ok Chris? Something scaring you?" I asked and he turned his head.

"I don't like them.. they are scary..."  Chris looked at me and I shook my head.

  "Look, I'll be right here, I promise." I smiled and he had a light smile.

  I opened the lid to the cake and the smell filled the room. Kids ran into the room and grabbed the plates on the table. I cut the cake into small yet equal pieces for everyone to have one. I smiled as I seen Elizabeth and Chris's faces light up as they saw it and they sighed into it. There was only two small pieces left and I placed them on two different plates and stood up. I told Michael to watch over Chris and not to do anything stupid and he nodded.

  I walk out of the room and starts to head for the back of the building. I made a right turn to see William's office door wide open and Henry sitting on the left side of the room. I walked into the room and placed the two plates down on his desk. I smiled as they took it and took a bite out of it.

"Damn (Y/n) this is really really good!" Henry said as he inhaled it

  "Oh, thank you! I made it homemade. I personally don't like using the box mix." I said smiling

"Yes darling, very good!" William said

I nodded and turned around to walk out of the room. The kids in the placed started to get louder and louder as it got into the night. I smiled at myself as the little kids rushed out of the bathroom almost knocking me over. I just kept my thoughts to myself until I seen Michael's friends running out of the room. I looked confused for them to run on top of each other. To be honest I did not think about it. I reached back to the room.

My eyes couldn't stop looking at what the mess.. my body couldn't stop shaking...