So We've got a thing for Brothers.. |Avery|

Start from the beginning

"Theo-" Jason's voice said urgently through the phone. "It's Avery." I spoke. "WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING THEO'S PHONE. IS SHE OK. DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO HER. WHERE IS SHE?" Jason said quickly through my phone. "She's here with me, shes fine.. whadda you want?" I asked, growing annoyed.

"WHAT. SHE'S IN YOUR HOUSE? WITH.. YOUR BROTHER? AT YOUR HOUSE? NO. STAY PUT. IM ON MY WAY." Jason said quickly, before hanging up.

only about 20 minutes later, there was a pounding on my door. I rushed down the steps, but reluctantly opened the door; knowing it was Jason. "What." I said. He walked into my house; "Where is she" He asked. "THEOOOO.' I yelled for her. "Jason's down here." I said bored.

|Dean's Pov|

I kissed down theo's neck, my hands clinging tightly onto her hips as she straddled my lap. I sat at my computer desk, the spinning chair supporting both of us. I had gotten her out of her clothes about 10 minutes ago; but I didn't wanna sleep with her yet, So i gave her my basketball jersey to put on and we had laid on my bed, talking and learning new things about each other.

But some how; since then, we've ended up back to our previous occupation of making out. I moved my hands underneath the Jersey that hung loosely around her small frame, before I could even grab anything- "THEEEOOOOO." Avery called from down the steps, we both rolled our eyes at the same time.. and I continued to moved my hands up the jersey as our lips meant. "Jason's down here.." She called.

This time.. theo shot up and away from me. "Oh My God." She spoke frantically. "What?" I asked Standing up. "I'v gotta go." She said quickly pulling on a pair of my bocers and running out my door. I followed her out the door and down the steps.

|Avery's Pov|

Theo rushed down the steps, .. pants-less; in Deans basketball jersey. Dean rushed down close behind her. Mine and Jason's eyes opened wide at the sight, they both looked like they just had rough sex... Deans hair was tussled, and I could see the purpling hickeys forming on Theo's neck.

Dean stopped in his tracks, and Jason's eyes went cold when they noticed each other. "WHAT THE FUCK." Jason said, grabbing Theo up by her arm. Theo tugged away, "Jason stop-" She urged. "What are you doing up here, theo?" Jason asked tugging her arm back. "Don't grab her like that.' Dean said, coming down the steps now, and joining us at the bottom.

"Don't tell me how to handle-" Jason started. "How Bout I teach you how to handle." Dean finished, grabbing Theo up by the waist and kissing her hungrily.. theo kissed back..

Me and Jason both had disgusted looks on our faces, "Let's go. Theo." Jason grabbed her arm, making her pull away from Dean, "Call me, theo." Dean said as Jason rushed her out the door. She looked back at him smiling.

I looked at him shaking my head, "What." He smiled, rushing up the steps. "Do you really like her?" I asked. "Uhm.Yes." Dean shot, I rolled my eyes, still not buying it.

|Zayn's Pov|

I went over to the gang house, looking for Theo, and jason.. I figured she had come back her when she left the house earlier.. I think she knew better than to go up to the East Coast. "Ayee-" My boys greated as I walked in. 'Wassup, Wheres theo?" I asked. Everyone looked away from me.

OH HELL NO.

"Where is she?" I asked. "Avery Mursurs.." One of the boys said. "WHAT." I shot, she told me she was going to Avery's but I didn't think she really would; I thought she was just saying that to get away from me. FUCK.. "And no one was gunna tell me?" I asked, growing pissed. No one answered..

-

I pulled in front of the large Mansion like home. There was about 4 cars in the driveway, and it looked like there's was about 4 stories. I hopped out my car, practically running to the door and banging on it.

|Avery's Pov|

I had fallen asleep since theo left, I was curled in a ball, in the living room chair when a Bang on the door woke me up. Its about 1 in the morning. Dean came to the top of the steps, I guess he heard it to. I rolled from out of the chair as Dean came down the steps; it looked as if he was sleep as well.

Dean swung the door opened, and my heart jumped a Little; seeing Zayn. Dean's face scrunched, "What the hell-" He started. "Wheres Theo." Zayn looked to me. "She-" I started before I was interrupted by Dean. "Why." He shot. "Avery wheres my sister." Zayn ignored Dean. "Wait. Theo's your sister?" Dean asked.

A sinister smile spread Deans face, "Tell Theo I'll need my boxers back, and I'm sorry for those hickeys-" Dean noted before I witness Zayn's fist flying towards dean's face.

I quickly caught his balled fist, and he looked at me surprised; asking me how I did that.. Cat like reflexes; I clutched his fist tightly in my hand. "That Jason guy came and got her.." I said, I felt Zayn tense a little less.

He fist un balled and went to .. holding my hand. He brought it to his lips; kissing the top of my knuckles before saying; "See you on our DATE tomorrow." Dean's face went pale; and.. I couldn't speak.. I felt those.. those butterfly's in my stomach. as Zayn let go of my hand, giving dean one last look before he turned and walked down our driveway.

"Your not going anywhere with him." Dean said...