"Mr Smith, I think you need to leave." Ally told him seeing that Toby was now scratching his arm as he stood up.

She wanted the atmosphere to just calm down and get better. She began staring at Mr Smith trying to get him to leave. She had never been very forceful with people in terms of using her words to get what she wanted.

"Leave?! My son is a.."

Ally raised her hand and silenced Mr Smith so Toby didn't have to hear what he had to say and neither did Siri. Siri had heard enough bad words be said about him in Grimmauld Place. Ally didn't want that for him in his safe space.

"Mr Smith, I suggest that you leave, both Sirius and Toby are extremely happy living here together and they don't really need any prejudiced views." She started "you're not welcome back and I won't unsilence you until you're down by the front door ready to apparate." She warned

Mr Smith did what could only be described as a grumble and swore at Ally before he walked to the front door. She followed him with a vengeance in her step. She wanted to belittle him. She knew Mr Smith's kind. When Toby had said he was a nasty piece of work, ally had never realised how much. She hated the fact that people were so disrespectful and intolerant.

They got to the bottom of the stairs and Mr Smith motioned to his mouth but Ally shrugged.

"You sound better silent, now you won't hurt peoples feeling's unnecessarily. Goodbye Mr Smith," she told him before turning around and walking back up the stairs with a smirk.

When she arrived back at the flat, Toby's mum was making him a cup of tea. Toby had his head in his hands and Sirius was now rubbing his hand on his shoulder as he tried to console his boyfriend.

"Toby, you know whatever your dad said isn't true right?" Ally told him

"You don't even know what he said..." Toby trailed with a chuckle

"It's exactly why I know it's not something that's worth listening too ok? He's nothing but a bully." Ally told him

"Exactly. Star is right, we've met plenty of prejudiced people what's one more going to do hey? What's that phrase... skin off a ducks beak?" Sirius said jokingly causing Toby's mother to whip around.

"The saying is water off a ducks back love," she chuckled

Sirius nodded saying he'll taken note of it next time when he needed it. Ally began to boil the kettle. She knew that Toby's mum always felt a little bit uncomfortable surrounded by all the magic as she was a muggle so she was excited to make tea the normal way... well normal for the muggles.

"Alcyone dear, how is your health now?" Mrs Smith asked "Tobias said you were in the hospital," she added

Ally smiled at Mrs Smith and sat down next to her while they spoke.

"I'm okay, I'm not as lucky as my brother was however I am feeling a lot better in myself. Thank you for asking," ally smiled

The room had a tense atmosphere, the air was thick and Ally felt as if Toby and Sirius needed to be left alone, she ushered Mrs Smith into the front room and used magic to pour tea for the four of them. Sometimes magic just made everything easier and she was appreciative of that. She also grabbed a packet of biscuits from the cupboard before she smiled at the two leaving them some time to talk about what had just happened.