"Hey, it isn't funny!" I said with a firm voice but I'm sure that he was able to feel the worry in it. "They are scary" I pouted at him from the terrace.

"Of course, they a-" He started but a cough escaped him, and then now I realized that he was soaking wet. The rain hadn't stopped and he was just standing there talking to me while I was in the comfort of my warm room. Okay, in front of its warmth, but still down there it was colder.

"Wait, I'm gonna give you an umbrella". He lifted an eyebrow at me.

"I don't need that, honey. The only thing I need is your hot body to shield and warm me up." His cute dimples were visible and even more cute, looking at them from above.

"Zale! You know I want that too but we can't- unless you can't enter the house without being heard." I smirked at him. Thinking of the possibility of him beside me in my pink bed.

"Do you think this is a good idea, sweety? I don't want to put you in trouble because of me." I am surely going to be if someone finds out that Zale had been at home. Especially if this one is my father. My parents don't really approve that I'm friends with an older man, not to talk about having a romantic relationship with him. I don't understand why they care that much about how old he is. Zale is kind, sweet, and even protective to me, maybe more than they are. After all, age is just a number-

And prison is just a place - my consciousness mocked me, like always.

"It will be okay," I hope. " I will give you clothes to change into...and we could spend some time together," I suggest looking at his messy hair. I want to run my hands through it.

"Don't worry, you know I live at the house next to yours, it's not far I can change up there. Besides, I don't think any of your pink Barbie clothes and dresses would suit me." His words make me chuckle, of course, I didn't plan to give him one of my clothes. They would be much smaller for him. I have several of his that I had stolen from him. His clothes always saved his unique fragrance, one I would NEVER forget.

I love how he thinks and tries to do everything for me, not wanting to risk my parents seeing us together. They won't do anything to him, but to me, this is...a different story. His parents, actually his mom; because I don't know anything about his father. She knows about me and our relationship and truly approves of it. It would be weird if she didn't know about me and Zale, I mean I'm at their house almost every day, my parents think that I'm going there because of Zale's younger brother - Weston, doing our homework but most of the time it's just a cover.

"You will be sick if you don't change your clothes, Zale!"

I'm the younger one of us, but still, I will protect him whenever I need to, even if it's something as simple as this one. He always does it for me.

"Look," I pointed to the ladder propped up on the fence. "Use it to get up here."

"It's not necessary, I-" he started but I put on my puppy eyes and pouted at him. This was my secret weapon which he could never resist.

"Please!"

"Kailee-"

"Pleeese, if you love me" I hated to use this line but I wanted him closer to me. Now!

He got the ladder and propped it on the wall of the balcony. It isn't that high, but there wasn't any other way for him to climb up to me.

Moments later he was standing in front of me. His breath against my neck, water dripping from his clothes and hair, still he looked so yummy right now.

"I will hug you once you change into something more...dry" He chuckled and simply nodded. I went to pick one of his hoodies and pants and threw them at him. He quickly changed into them.

"Princess," he said, walking closer to me, once he stopped he put his hands on my waist. Carefully he lifted me, I wrapped my legs around him and my hands around his neck for support.

"I missed you!" He said as I was playing with his fluffy hair.

"Me too," I lightly licked the curve of his neck.

I lifted my head so I could look into his eyes and said "We need to be extra quiet,".

He giggled " I know sweetheart". I closed my eyes as I felt his lips brushing onto mine, breathing into them.

I was expecting his kiss to be like every other one before, simple yet passionate and warm. This time he was different. He was just tickling my lips with his. His hands are roaming around my body and slightly going under my pajama top. I didn't dislike it, nothing that was coming from him was possible to be hated by me. Our lips were both slightly open and this allowed him to press his hot tongue to my mouth, making my body calm under his. Just when I started to think that this was everything he was going to do, he surprised me.

His strong hands stop at my ass, kneading it and pressing more into me. He started walking with me still in his hands when my back hit the wall next to my bed. My heart starts beating rapidly and my breathing is heavier than before. I am getting lost at the moment. Our bodies are pressing heatedly into each other's, against the wall.

The only sound in the room is our heavy pants. My mind is starting to get blurry as our lips pressed together

....

My breathing is so unsteady and I feel my body shaking,

fuck no, I am getting vulnerable again. No this can't be happening, it was just a memory nothing realistic. Except that it happened. Still, I can't put my mind to why he left, even more painful, without explaining anything.

The only person who was there for me was...Weston. He never left me alone even— at the prison. True I wasn't allowed to see him at first and then he wasn't coming for a while, but still he was there...believing in me. And now I'm being rude to him, to the only person who was with me in my hardest time.

Not Zale, Weston. He was my real best friend after all and now he is proving it once more, helping me find the cruel person who ruined my life.

I could have been at college studying and following my dreams, instead, I was on the verge of giving it all up. I should be grateful to Weston, who saved me. I am, but I'm not sure he knows it.

I will show exactly how much I appreciate him!

.............

So now when you got to see both sides of the problem,(kinda, because it's more complicated : ) what do you think?

Words: 1819

Published: 21.06.2022