Chapter 16:Face 2 Face

Začít od začátku

"Yeah. Izuku was apart of a friend group of ours." Shoto says out of nowhere.

"Yup! Even Bakugo was part of this group." Kaminari says smirking while wrapping his arms around both Izuku and Shoto's shoulders.

"We also have a few other friends who are in U.A that we grew up with." Shoto says while side eyeing Kaminari.

"Yeah, Shoto's girl Momo grew up the block next to ours, so we've been buddies." Kaminari says.

"And We both grew up on the same street as Ochako Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui as well." Shoto adds.

"I was a house a block over, I met them all when I rode my bike past them playing games in Shoto's front yard." Izuku says smiling at the vivid memory.

"Who would've thought that's where you met your future wifey." Shoto says bumping Izuku's shoulder making him blush.

"Definitely not me." Izuku says playing off the joke.

Suddenly Izuku sees someone biking toward them. He's tall and has a huge figure. He looks like he'd be at a strongman competition not on a bike toward the park.

He stops in front of the team and Izuku notices Shoto twitch a bit.

"U.A football team! I'm so, so glad to meet you." The boy says with a smirk.

"What do you want Yoarashi..." Shoto says gritting his teeth and standing up.

"Oh if it isn't the school boards golden child!" Yoarashi says with a smirk as he starts walking toward Shoto.

"How many times do I have to tell you I got into U.A by myself! Not with his help!" Shoto says walking toward the boy.

"Can't admit Daddy got you into U.A can you. Fucking prick. I earned my spot there and yet you got in Scott free. That's why I'm at Shiketsu now, this school doesn't let someone in because their daddy is head of the school board." The boy says smirking while getting face to face with Shoto.

"You better watch what you fucking say." Shoto says with a tone Izuku hadn't heard from the rather calm boy.

"What? Angry your other shit wide receiver out performed you last night?" Inasa says referring to Izuku.

Izuku feels his shaking become prominent.

"Aw, is the short guy angry? He can't stop shaking." Inasa says smiling while two other shiketsu high kids show up. Mora the other wide receiver and shishikura the quarter back.

Shoto raises a fist but Mirio and Kirishima quickly run up and pull him away.

"Come on man, it's not worth it!" Kirishima says holding Shoto's arms up so he can't move them.

"Have to get your boyband to stop-" Inasa is cut off by something the team never expected to see.

Izuku had punched the boy in the jaw, knocking him to the ground. His fist shook even more then they did normally. He was angry.

"Holy shit!" Kaminari says running up and pulling Izuku back by the back of his sweatshirt.

Izuku had a huge smile on his face as Shiketsu's Quarter back and other wide receiver helped the boy up.

"The fuck is your problem?!" Mora says pissed.

"You son of a bitch!" Inasa says running at Izuku who quickly breaks out of Kaminari's grip.

"What? Can't take a hit? I guess I'm not shit at punching!" Izuku says as Inasa goes to swing.

Mora and Shishikura hold Inasa back and Izuku smirks.