"We were going to move in together so, of course I did," He replies softly. "Do you know who the guy was?" He asked. "Oh, yeah. He's the one I'm supposed to tutor soon. And well, I made a negotiation with him, saying I'd tutor him if he kissed me," I explain.

He laughs, even though he's hurting. "I knew you weren't just dressing up for fun," He starts, "So did you kiss him?" He asks with curiosity in his eyes.

"We're supposed to be feeling sorry for you because of your girlfriend. Not laughing about my experiences," I tell him. "I don't want to think about that right now," He says, "So let's just talk about how your night was, I'm interested."

"Alright, if that will make you happy." I hated seeing my brother upset, so even if this wasn't the way I'd handle things, I did it for him.

"We did kiss, and it was...nice. At least for a little while."
I go on to tell him about how I bit Hongjoong's lip and yet he still wanted to kiss me again. Hyunjin laughed the whole time and I constantly had to tell him to stop.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Hongjoong POV

I felt so stupid at the moment.

I just kissed a girl who was in a relationship. That's not something I would ever do on purpose.

And Y/n, she walked in on us. I wish she hadn't. I don't want to her to think I don't care about her and that the kiss between me and her meant nothing. Because honestly, it did mean something.

I went back inside the house after running after her, and failing to stop her from leaving.

Nabi was making her way down the stairs with a frown plastered onto her face. "I think I should go, see you around," She says, grabbing her things at the door. "Listen, you're great, but I don't think this should continue on," I tell her.

"Why not?"

"You have a boyfriend. And it's not right to cheat," I say. She rolls her eyes, "Whatever. Goodnight." She walks out the front door.

***

The party ended at around 10pm and I helped Seonghwa clean up everything.
We were in the kitchen throwing away cups and empty bags of chips.

We could've done this the next morning, but I needed something to occupy my mind.

"So did you guys kiss?" Seonghwa asks, referring to Y/n. He was the only one I had told about that whole thing.
"Yeah. But she also walked in on me kissing Nabi," I tell him. "Woah. That's not great."

"I mean, it shouldn't be her business who I kiss though, right?"
Seonghwa raises an eyebrow at me and scoffs, "I guess."

***

We finished cleaning up and I went upstairs to get ready for bed. Seonghwa let me spend the night at his place. It was just easier, plus I lived in his house half the time anyways.

I had my own room and everything. Very nice.

I put on some comfortable shorts and get into bed, covering myself with the blankets. My phone suddenly goes off and I pick it up to check.

I was surprised to see a notification from Y/n.

——————————-
_seungcheols.dimple
———————————

y/n
tutoring starts monday.
straight after school in
the library
don't be late

hongjoong
k.
y/n

y/n
what

hongjoong
i really enjoyed that k|
i really enjoyed tha|
i really enj|

thanks for coming tonight

y/n
thanks for inviting me
good night hongjoong

hongjoong
good night y/n

——————————————-

I put my phone back down and smile to myself. I think I'm falling for her.