CHAPTER 2 "MEET MALLIKA SINGH"

MALLIKA’S SIDE

After torturing Sumedh she came back home had her dinner and slept.
                                                             NEXT DAY

                                                       SUMEDH’S SIDE

Tunisha called Sumedh and told Mallika has told him to reach office within 10mins.

As soon as he heard the news he rushed out biding bye to his parents and left for office he was driving at a very high speed bcz he knew if he would be late then what would be the consequences. He was in his thoughts and suddenly he saw a tree trunk infront of his car and he put the break his car hitted the tree infront of the office and his head banged in the starring, blood was dripping from his head, the people near the accident place came and opened the door and were busy looking at his condition and gossiping about Mallika that she might have called told him to come first and so he had an accident instead of helping him. Meanwhile, Mallika was standing near the window of her cabin waiting for Sumedh, she heard the crowd and peeped out to find an accident infront of her office she came down and found that it was non other than Sumedh.

That day Monika also came to meet with her sister Mallika, she saw that her devar had an accident she told Mallika that she will take him to the hospital as her husband is a doctor there ( Basant is a doctor ). Mallika told that

Ma: Dii ma Sumedh ko le jati hu aap uske ghar walo ko bata do.

M: in mind ( Sumedh ke ghar wale matlab mummy papa…….mikku ma tujhe kaise batau ke Sumi mera apna devar haa).

M: Thik ha mikku par tu City hospital me hi le jana.

Ma: Ok

And then Mallika took Sumi in her car and left. As she entered with Sumedh in the stretcher Basant noticed him and rushed towards him as he was going for lunch. Sumedh was immediately taken to the O.T. and his operation was done successfully.He was shifted to I.C.U.,after 2hrs he came back to his senses and he opened his eyes and saw that Basant was sitting there holding Sumedh’s hand and putting his on his(sumed’s)hand and crying. Sumedh saw him crying and asked

S: Dau aa pro kyu rahe ho??

B: Sumi agar tujhe kuch ho jata to ma mummy papa ko kya jawab deta…………tujhe pata ha jaise hi mammy ko pata chala ki tera accident hua ha wo kaise ro rahi thi???

Meanwhile, Mallika entered .

M: Sumedh how are you???
S: I am fine mam. Aap eha kaise…………matlab.......ma....ma... samjha.........nahi kuch.

B: Sumi ehe to wo ha jinhone tujhe hospital laya.

M: Sumedh tum jab ghar lot jaoge mujhe message kar dena……………..aur ha ek or bat jab tak na tum puri tarah se thik nahi ho jate tab tak office nahi ana......ok???

B: Sun lia ab koi zid mat karna office jane ke lia…….tu abhi bohot weak ha rest karna Ghar pe.

M: Sumedh mujhe lagta ha ke tum bohot weak ho eselia ma tumhe 2 hafte ke chutti de rahi hu rest karna ke lia thik ha.

S: Par mam mera sara kam kon karega ???

M: Wo tumhe sochne ke zarurat nahi. Boss ma hu ke tum ho.

After giving Sumedh a lamba chaura lecture she left.

S: in mind ( Ei Mallika mam ko achanak se kaya ho gaya jo itne achee tarah se bat kar rahi ha).

                                                            NEXT DAY……………..

Precap: Sumedh’s mummy papa reach hospital.
              Mallika comes to know Sumedh’s truth ( which I told you that you will get to know in the
              story).

So guys this was chapter 2 .
Take care loads of love bye❤️❤️❤️😘😘