*~*

"How is she?" Soobin asked Taehyun as he entered the kitchen.

"She seems okay, for right now..." He replied as he went to the sink to wash his hands so he could help with getting the food ready.

"What are we going to do?" Beomgyu asked from his spot at the table.

"Dumah said she would have to learn how to control the demon fragments... or she'll die."

"Or we'll have to kill her." Yeonjun added to Soobin's reply.

Everyone turned and gave him a look, no one wanted to say it, but it was true. She either learned to control the demon, or die, by suicide or one of them would have to kill her before she can kill someone else.

"It's wrong." Huening Kai piped up from his spot at the stove where he had just set a pot of water for noodles.

"It's life."

"That still doesn't make it right!" The blonde turned to face the older dark haired man.

"Kai." Soobin warned as he saw the young angel shaking a little.

Huening Kai gave Soobin a side ways glance before he shook his head and left. It was easy for the young man to get upset over things like this, he was the most empathetic of the group, he would get upset when innocents were killed.

"Give him some time." Beomgyu said as he stood from his spot so he could go check on his friend.

"All of you are to sensitive." Yeonjun now took up a seat at the table. "She will learn to control it, I have a feeling when you push her to the edge, she'll show a side that none of us thought she had."

Taehyun and Soobin exchanged a glance.

"What makes you think that?" Soobin asked, he wanted to know why Yeonjun suddenly thought she could do it, he seemed all to in favor of killing her.

"She came back once, I don't think she'll give up easily now that she has a chance. Pay attention to her hands when I act rude towards her, she has a temper, but she's already learning to control it. At her apartment I felt the demon trying to come to the surface, it was very close, then it was gone. She pushed it back down." Yeonjun tilted his head back and looked at the ceiling as he spoke.

"Already?" Taehyun asked a little shocked.

Yeonjun just nodded his head, no reason to reply verbally.

"How?" Now Soobin asked, controlling a demon was a very hard task that took practice and training.

"I have no idea, other than she's stronger than we think." Yeonjun brought his head back down and gave them both a glance. "You know just because she's a small woman doesn't mean she's weak, well mentally weak anyways, she's definitely physically weak."

Of course the fallen angel would throw in some kind of insult, no way he could be completely nice, that wasn't him.

"So what? We let her try and control it on her own, or we tell her what's going on and train her?" Soobin was worried about telling the girl about the news they had gathered.

"Of course we tell her. I just don't know how we will train her. I've never had to train anyone in controlling a demon." Taehyun set the now done pot of noodles down on the table.

"Don't look at me." Yeonjun said as the leader of their group gave him a pointed look.

Soobin let his shoulders slump. "Yeonjun, you're the only one here that knows how to control demon powers, why won't you train her?"

"I'm not doing it, ask Andromalius to find someone."

*~*

"So, you're telling me, either I learn to control the demons powers or I die?"

My eyes shift around the room as four of the five men look either to the side or down at their hands, not wanting to meet my eyes, the one that did meet my eyes showed no emotion.

"Yes, tomorrow we will find someone who can help you." Soobin paused to look at Yeonjun who had yet to look away from me. "None of us really know how to control demon powers."

"You're lying." The words came out before I could stop them, but I didn't regret them because they were true.

Soobin said nothing else as he looked back down at his hands.

"Sorry, I can just tell you're lying..." The look he gave Yeonjun was very pointed.

"He is lying, but the person that knows how to control demon powers doesn't want to train you." Beomgyu said as he pointedly looked at Yeonjun.

"Well, I don't want them to train me either, so no hard feelings." I really didn't want the asshole to train me, he was the main cause of my anger anyways.

"Okay, that's good then." Soobin sounded a little awkward like he didn't know where to go from there.

"If that's all, can I go back to my room?" I just wanted to think over the things they told me alone.

Soobin nodded his head as he stood up. "That's fine, we have things we have to go do, Beomgyu will be staying here while we're out. If you need anything just ask him."

I stand as well and offer a small word of thanks before I head for my new room feeling a little confused and let down. I had hoped all of this would be over quickly, but now there was no telling how long this could go on and if I would even still be alive at the end of it.

Once again I feel anger wash over me as I recall the way Yeonjun didn't even seem fazed by the fact I could die. I maybe a stranger to them, but I was still a person. I still had feelings.

I take a few deep breathes to try and calm the anger, I needed to learn to control it or die trying.

**

I usually write atleast 2,000 words per chapter, but this felt right to leave right here. If you like it so far don't forget to like pls. Lowkey struggling with trying to make Yeonjun how I want him to be in here as well as include all the members in the story so sorry if some don't have much screen time right now, but it is just the beggining so we will see how it all goes.

See ya soon

Later note 2/18/23*

This shit sucks... I think the book gets a tiny bit better as you go. I need to rewrite a lot. I did a little work on this one just not enough yet.