𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞

Name: lilli Dire (lil for short)Age: 22/19Gender: femaleRace: human Personality: character example--- Athanasia de Alger Obelia:She values her relationships and is openly affectionate towards her loved ones

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Name: lilli Dire (lil for short)
Age: 22/19
Gender: female
Race: human
Personality: character example--- Athanasia de Alger Obelia:
She values her relationships and is openly affectionate towards her loved ones. In a familiar environment, lilli becomes playful and teasing. Although she is perceived as kind and generous, lilli is aware of the fact that she is in a different world that has been taken over and almost all of the population has died because of a virus that happened before she arrived with a very limited sanity and persistently attempts to thwart any events that may endanger her life. Throughout her time there, she remains vigilant and calculating, quickly acclimating to various environments to survive even if it meant losing a limb or two. Despite her sometimes naïve tendencies now and then, lilli is extremely intelligent and shrewdly observant. She is capable of understanding a person's nature and adapting her behaviour accordingly.

Appearance: Lilli has black hair with deep purple ends which she generally wears open with loose bangs in the front and mismatching eyes: golden yellow and deep red, she wears a black blouse layered with frills and lace by the collar and sleeves that puff by the wrists with a white tie and a corseted waistcoat on top. She wears black trousers that flare out at the bottom with a black and gold belt keeping the trousers in place. She has a grey blazer hanging from her shoulders, on her feet were black heeled boots on top of thin black tights courtesy of Divius Crewel.

She has several different scars from several missions in the past in the other world, one on her lower back, one on her left upper arm, one on her left inner wrist, one on the outside of her left wrist, one on the back of her neck reaching half way, along one at the back of her upper right arm and one towards the centre of her spine. That's seven in total. in her left ear she had an industrial piercing along with a helix and double lobe piercings, in her right ear she has a tribble lobe piercing, a helix, and antihelix and a forward helix, she has a couple of rings under her gloves, one of them being an anxiety ring that she can spin, and one on her thumb.

Her uniform in the JIDA was the standard uniform, that consisted of a long-sleeved black tailcoat with light green details including the shoulder epaulettes, the sleeves were rolled up to the forearm, the right epaulette has a fourragère around her right side connecting to the lapel of the coat, and two rows of gold buttons on the front, along with that, she wears a pair of white gloves, an armband on her left arm, and a white web belt with a gold waist-plate, instead of the standard female skirt she went for a pair of black knee high shorts and tights underneath and knee high boots.

уσυ'яє ƒяσм α ∂郃єяєηт ωσяℓ∂. αη∂ ιт'ѕ ¢αℓℓє∂ тωιѕтє∂ ωση∂єяℓαη∂??जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें