CHAPTER XIV

Chapter 14

My hands hurt real bad. I've been hitting the railings too harsh. Mu knuckles are already bleeding but I'm still on a harsh manner of cheering for Eisei. I want to jump there... Badly. Hiroto was running on the field, his plays were a little rough, but I know those are passionate.

I watch him chase the ball to the sky. I know that move. He used it against me on our first one-on-one match. Chasing the ball and making fire crackers, that's his special move.

"THE EXPLOSION!"

Norika tried to stop it, but failed. Of course it would fail, it's a strong technique afterall. It might've been ripped the goal up if he's only harsher. That play... Based on Hiroto's records I saw, he's a little rougher than that. Well, he's still rough but those are passionate plays. Like it's something else. I know it, I see it, just by watching him. Somehow with this rare skill of mine, I know how to read people.

I glanced at the stands. Nosaka-san. He's watching too...

"Niisan," I called. "I'll talk to a friend for now, okay?"

"Be careful," said Shirou-nii. "You get lost on places."

"I will,"

I stood up from my seat and wandered on the stadium. Why does Nosaka has to be on the second level of the seats? I went for the stairs. Damn you, Nosaka, if I get you I'll hit you. As I was sprinting towards him, I bumped into someone. The person in front of me fell over, I didn't noticed them. They are wearing dark clothes and it's literally dark here because it's the shadows!

Offering my pale hands, I helped the person stood up. Judging by the appearance, height, and figure, it's a woman, probably a couple years older than me or three. Someone between Atsu-nii and Shirou-nii, most likely. I focused my eyes more, this person has a good pair of sunrise brown eyes.

"Sorry I didn't noticed you, Nee-san," I apologized and smiled. "You're wearing dark clothes I didn't recognized you."

"Nosaka, correct? He's sitting there with Nishikage," said the lady. "Wait, do I even know you? Oh, I'm sure I did, I did saw you somewhere before."

"Eh?"

"You're that Hakuren player!" she joyously held my small hands. "That's right! I forgot your name but not your face! You look like someone tho," she then reached for her pockets and took out a lollipop. "You like sweets?"

"Yes," I replied as I took the lollipop off her hands. "Thank you.... Umm?"

"I'm certain you didn't know my name yet and so did I to you." replied the lady. "I'm Katou Akemi! Nosaka's friend, you?"

"Fubuki Koori," I replied. "Nice meeting you, Katou-neechan."

"We're friends already, so just call me Akemi-nee, okay?" she patted my head.

We headed to Nosaka-san's spot. We have a better view of the game here, and Eisei backed up with a tying score. They caught another point, just by Hiroto's plays. I winced in pain when my hands start to sting like crazy. I slowly covered my hands, it looks like I've gone into a crazy killing spree, they are bleeding.

I winced even more when Nishikage suddenly grabbed my wrists, squeezing a little blood more. He looked at my wound and wandered his eyes around the stadium and sighed.

"Nosaka-san, I'll be away for a while, she has injuries, I'll buy some bandages." said Nishikage.

"It's a little too long if you buy one," said Nosaka. "Akemi, do you have an emergency first aid?"

"I do," said Akemi-nee and handed a small bag. "I always bring one."

"What happened to your hands?" Nishikage knelt down and cleaned the blood off and put some bandanges. "Such rough hands, calloused and yet so fragile."

"Ouch," I muttered when it stinged for a while. "I hit the railing too harsh that it bleeds."

"That's quite unusual," said Nishikage. "Why would you hit the railings? Sudden emotional outbursts?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Hey, Kiyama's going back to the pitch." said Akemi-nee and chuckled. "Oh look, Kira Hiroto's panicking. He's looking all around the stadium."

I retreated after Nishikage secured my bandages. I walk to the railings and took out a compact mirror from my bag and played with the lights until it caught the attention of Hiroto and Tatsuya who looked at me. I smiled and waved at them and went back to Nosaka's place. He gave me a snug smile and laughed.

"You seem too close to them," said Nosaka and leaned back on his seat. "Especially to Hiroto."

"Not quite, I'm still a little intimidated," I replied and laughed.

I suddenly feel hot and sweaty. It's rare for me to sweat in cool places, I don't even find this place hot. I'm about to faint anytime so I sat down next to Nishikage and placed my head on his shoulder. He looked at me and sighed, and looked at Nosaka.

"Fatigue." said Nishikage.

"It's a little too hot here," said Akemi-nee. "Do you have any relatives with you?" she placed her hand on my forehead. "You have fever!"

"I'll go find her brothers," said Nosaka-san.

"No, I will." said Akemi-nee. "It'll be more convincing."

I pouted. I'm burning up and my head was aching, it feels like I'll break my head any time. I stood up and tried to chase Akemi-nee who ran away, while watching the match. I'm really gonna drop soon. I grabbed some chairs for support, when I saw Atsu-nii and Shirou-nii running towards me. They're too fast, how on earth did that happened?

Shirou-nii managed to caught me when my legs gave out. I grabbed his arm for support while Atsu-nii carried our stuffs. Akemi-nee helped me stand up and took out a small fan to cool off my head. I'm no condition to watch the game because of this fever.

"Let's head back for a while." said Shirou-nii. "You're burning."

"I'm not, I can still stand-"

"You can't. Don't be stubborn," said Atsu-nii.

I sighed. Maybe I need their help.

====

The Third Fubuki

Sorry for the late updates, I'm kinda dealing with personal problems and lack of motivation lately. But I appreciate it that some people are still reading this story whshs thanks for waiting for this update!