✞︎┆⁰⁸· you wouldn't ⛥·˚

Start from the beginning

"b-b-b-but y-y-you-!"

"calm down, leto. calm down!" shoto exclaimed, getting infected by y/n's panic. "breathe with me! breathe in!"

...

"breathe out!"

...

"are you calm now?"

"h-how did you know?" y/n asked right away.

"i have a good sense of smell." shoto answered.

"w-what..?" y/n blinked. "how could you possibly know that i'm a spirit medium with just by my scent? are you a pervert?"

spirit medium? "you're a spirit medium? and exorcist?"

y/n nodded. "wait... you said you knew?!"

"no?! i thought you were a demon because you smell like spirits! that means you've killed them or something!"

that silenced y/n. shoto's ignorant insensitivity has gotten into her, but she couldn't blame him. after all, he knows nothing.

"no. i'm a spirit medium. the occult club is an exorcism club." y/n said, not explaining any further. "but you... what are you..?"

shoto started sweating buckets while coming up with an excuse. but he just sighed and couldn't think of anything.

"i'm a demon slayer. like in the supernatural stuff just like the occult club." shoto confessed and sighed. "god, i almost killed an innocent."

"are you sure you're not a demon?"

y/n shook her head.

"but you weirdly smell so close to vox." shoto mumbled.

"what do you mean about vox..?"

"he's a demon, isn't he? he smells so bad."

but he smells good though? if he smells bad, ike would've already said something about it. y/n thought.

"i don't know..?"

"huh. i didn't know the occult club is actually a legitimate exorcism club."

y/n hummed. "that said, can you... vouch for us? occult club has been getting a lot of hate recently, especially now that i'm the class president... i want to continue helping people, but it would be too hard for us if people would continue talking about us behind our backs." y/n explained.

"what's worst... they might do something awful to us. you wouldn't want that, do you..?" y/n asked.

unbeknownst to her that she was already showing puppy dog eyes to shoto.

"i-if you can't vouch for it, at least do something to lessen those people from messing with us!"

shoto stared at y/n for a moment before sighing with a flushed face. "i suppose so... after all your mom is a great cook. and i almost killed you too."

"great! it's a deal, then!"

"deal." shoto said and offered his hand.

y/n took it before they both did a handshake.

"one more thing. guildy's name is going to be guildy."

"oh... okay!"

y/n and shoto went back to the house. sena then immediately tended to her child, but there really was nothing wrong with her. the three of them ate dessert before shoto bid them goodbye.

"that child is very kind and respectful, although he's a bit shy." sena commented. "i still like that guy you showed me before. what's his name again? is it-"