"She is such an angel. You are blessed to have her in your life, Dr Rizvi", Meher said.

"I agree", Naushad smiled looking towards the way Aaliya went.

Meher turned to leave when Naushad said, "thanks for meeting her so pleasantly. Aapke jane ke bad, aapke bare me kai dafa puchti thi Aaliya".

Meher smiled not knowing what to say.

"I should let you do your work. You might be busy", Naushad said and left the room.

Meher kept looking at his back. So many things changed after their last encounter.

They suffered a great deal. She blamed him initially for everything. But time and space made her realise his position.

This is through God's plan that they are again working together. She knew that everything is changed but the thing which haven't changed is his charming and enigmatic personality.

————————————————————————

"Jee kahiye kitne se du aapko?", hawker is asking Naina.

But Naina's entire concentration is on the sign made on a dhingy store nearby.

"Aapko nahin lena hai to bata dijiye"

It brought her back and she took 2 kg potatoes from him. But still in her mind she is thinking why that sign looked familiar.

The search operation went in vain. Nothing significant is captured.

They all are packed in the vehicle again and are moving towards the head office.

Naina is feeling drowsy and she slept by taking support of seat.

Suddenly a bump make her awake, "stop the vehicle please".

"What happened", Gunny asked.

"We need to go back", she said.

"Kuch nahin mila hai search operation me. That khabri fooled us", Nihar said in frustration.

Naina took a pen from his pocket and drew a sign on her palm, "this is the sign I have seen on that jungle hideout and one more house in the village and also..".

She looked meaningfully at Gunny who understood that she spotted it in Irfan's room.

"Ye sign to hume bhi kuch gharo me dikha tha", Nihar exclaimed.

"Let's change the strategy. They are clearly tipped. Let's go in disguise and not in planned search operation", Gunny said and everyone agreed.

They divided into three groups. One lead by Gunny, another one by Nihar and last one by Naina.

Gunny is very unwilling and it's strictly against what Col. Chandra advised. But desperate times requires desperate measures.

All three of them spotted the signs. It's only natural for them to lead this.

Naina moved as Alpha toward the shop stealthily and entered without any detection.

She found a lot of papers spread across and she simply passed them on her team.

Karthik and Hrehan signalled her to back away and they took the lead as directed to them.

The shop is connected to a small house behind. There are several rooms, which are reeking of illegal activities going on.

Drugs and alcohol smell is prevalent.

Few bags are found which are looking like they are just moved there and placed carelessly.

Only two rooms are occupied.

Hrehan aimed one room whereas, Karthik and Naina moved towards another one.

Some weird noises are coming from the room. As they moved closer, both of them realised that it's groans and sexual noises.

Karthik looked at Naina and moved her away from line of sight before entering the room.

Once inside the scene unfolded before them was something which could make them puke.

A girl was tied down and clearly not in her senses is getting abused by a man.

Karthik pulled the man apart from the girl and his face is visible.

Naina gasped lightly on seeing him but her bandana muffled the sound.

It's Irfan who is clearly raping that girl.

/*

Have a happy weekend friends!!

Votes and comments are important for my moral. Please khub sare karo 😉

*/