Chapter 3: Meeting Monty (Isabelle's Interaction)

Start from the beginning

Monty: "Makes sense. But please get out of me rockstar ya honestly ain't makin' me feel to great"

???: "That's the thing, I kinda can't get out...when the door snapped shut I think it got jammed from the inside so I'm trapped. You're the one that can open it now I'm pretty sure. Unless I'm on the outside"

Monty: *huffs* "Fine"

With that I open the hatch and a little girl around 8 years old climbed out. Immediately relieving myself from the weird sudden stomachache and nausea I had. Honestly she was pretty cute now that I got to see her

 Honestly she was pretty cute now that I got to see her

???: "Better?"

Monty: "Much"

???: "Good. Sorry I wasn't making you feel to great"

Monty: "Don't worry abou' it."

???: "Ok..."

Monty: "But really I've never seen ya around the Pizzaplex before. Are ya new?"

???: "I guess you could say that..."

Monty: "Did Fred even tag yer profile yet?"

???: "No, I don't think so"

Monty: *thinks to self* "Thas why Fred crashed on stage her detected unknown profile made his system glitch out and crash. My poor teddy bear"

???: "Hey, You ok?"

Monty: "What? Sorry I was just thinkin' abou' somethin'"

???: "Ok"

Monty: "If Fred didn't tag ya then what's yer name little rockstar?"

???: "I-I'm Isabelle."

Monty: "Isabelle, what a pretty name it suits ya"

Isabelle: "Thanks"

Monty: "Are ya one of the kids sneakin' around backstage Nessa told me abou'?"

Isabelle: "Probably..."

Monty: "Then I will notify her right away"

Isabelle: "NO!!"

Monty: "Why not?"

Isabelle: "I-I don't trust her. In fact I didn't really trust you either but I had no choice...."