Jenn and Ryan's relationship has been reconciled and returned to normal.

Start from the beginning

And Karl also flirted with Jenn, but he preferred Ryan, because that’s what he loves. No matter what Jenn does, she still can't forget what she saw in Ryan and how she used to like Laiza.

Chapter: 31

Jenn and Ryan know nothing of Karl and Laiza's plan, Laiza and Karl have known each other for a long time. Karl met Liza in America, when he and his parents were on vacation there, and because Karl had a friend he was talking to and there he found out that Jenn and Ryan were getting along.

Until they find out that Jenn and Ryan are lovers, so by an unexpected chance Karl sees Laiza crying because her boyfriend has a girl.

And Laiza told a story, that if she only chose Ryan she wouldn't be hurt like this, so Karl said that because of your rejection of Ryan's love I lost hope in the woman who should be my girlfriend.

So Karl went home, from the Philippines and before they separated from Laiza they first made a plan, and became allies and friends, and Liza knew she was doing it because Ryan's parents were currently having money problems.

And Laiza knows that her parents will be the first to be approached by the Mondragon family. And this was their plan, Laiza invited Ryan to watch a movie, and conspired with Karl to also invite Jenn so they could meet and fight. So Karl and Laiza's plan is a winner now,

"Ryan, come on! Find out for yourself first you're not doing anything, we're together but as friends; Karl and I what's the reason they're together? Please Ryan, wake up and find out the reason why those two are together?"

"Laiza, I know Jenn she can't make me cheat on me? I hurt her need to apologize to her."

"How well do you know Jenn Ryan? And you're saying she can't cheat on you, she went with another man without even saying goodbye to you?"

Laiza does everything to break up Jenn and Ryan’s relationship, but for Ryan it’s her fault and not Jenn’s. Ryan and Laiza went home, Ryan took Laiza and went straight to Jenn's house.

Alissa lets Ryan in, and sits down before she calls Jenn inside her room. Jenn doesn't want to go out, because she doesn't want to talk to Ryan, but Ryan insists that she doesn't go home until Jenn talks to her.

So even Alissa helped Ryan talk to the child, because Alissa knew that Ryan was sincere in apologizing to Jenn.

"Son, talk to Ryan so he knows what's causing your problem. The problem can't be solved without talking about it."

Alissa said, and left the two at home and went to her store outside their house. Jenn listened to her mother again, so she went out and talked.

"What are you going to say? And tell me first! Because I still have a lot to do; as long as I have time to explain, start first, maybe I'll change my mind and I won't listen to your lies; "

"Babe, sit down first and let's talk; I can't tell you the reason because I don't want you to worry either; babe, my parents are in trouble now, my mommy and daddy's business is bankrupt, so we need Laiza's parents . "

"Ask me, Laiza's parents that I accompany Laiza wherever I go and Laiza has to be my girlfriend, because she won't help my parents if I don't follow the conversation, babe what do I do I don't want to do but what about the parent ko; "

And Ryan cries as Jenn explains everything,

"Babe, how about me! Imagine You do not hurt me; since Laiza came you haven't had time with me. You have changed a lot! Then, will I know now? Why didn't you tell me the truth, I can understand you, I also know how to understand, I hope we don't come to this. "