Ryan's parents can't accept Jenn and Ryan's relationship

Começar do início

Even before they ate, Jenn and Ryan admitted the truth about Lito and Alissa, but they were shocked by Jenn's easy entry into the world of love. They can't do anything because for them, it's not bad for Jenn to love and have a relationship, as long as they don't fool her, and the person she chooses to love will hurt her.

And that's what they asked Ryan to take care of and love Jenn. Because they knew that the lives they had lived were different, because Jenn was just poor and Ryan was rich.

And they didn't want Ryan's parents to insult and belittle Jenn, because even though they were poor, they raised Jenn to be a good person.

And they couldn’t stop their son’s happiness, but they also didn’t want to hurt Jenn and cry. But when Jenn is happy, they will support.

Chapter: 28

So Jenn and Ryan’s relationship continued, Ryan wanted the whole campus to admit about their relationship. Their relationship has been going on for four months and they haven't been able to hide it from others, because Ryan doesn't want his parents to know because Jenn is the only one who will have a hard time in the end.

However, Ryan is no longer able to hide their relationship for the rest of his life, and he knows that Jenn not only speaks but also finds it difficult to hide. And many on the school campus are suspicious of the two of them.

So, Ryan didn’t let his Mommy and Daddy know that he was coming home, Ryan invited Jenn to their house. And Jenn thought, Ryan's parents weren't there so she agreed to go there.

But, tonight Ryan's parents are coming from America, and Ryan informed his parents that tomorrow night they have a special guest. And he asked that even now his mommy and daddy would not embarrass him, Ryan's parents were upset because just now Ryan was very serious about asking them.

And because they loved son Ryan so much, they agreed no matter what it was they wouldn’t be angry. And time was running out so it was time for Jenn to visit Ryan's house, Alissa cooked different foods, to take to Ryan.

Excited, Jenn goes, and one of Ryan's Servants picks her up. Jenn wonders why she was taken to the big house where she chooses a dress and shoes that will suit her. Jenn thought, it's like Ryan and I are going to a party again, so she dresses nicely.

She just put on simple makeup, and then a driver took Jenn to Ryan's house. Jenn's mind was talking, and why what was there in Ryan's house and why he was wearing a nice dress.

Jenn then wondered if Ryan might have proposed to her. But he thought it was vague and he smiled to himself. As he enters Ryan's big house, someone accompanies him to which room he should enter.

When Jenn entered, she saw Ryan, and Ryan's two parents. He wanted to run out but his foot seemed like he couldn't lift it in shame.

And he was shocked because he didn't know that he would be so surprised by what Ryan did, Ryan stood up and met Jenn, because Ryan knew he couldn't come close. Jenn doesn't care, she really feels shame, fear, and anger mixed with Ryan.

Jenn just went with Ryan as if nothing happened, Laila got the glass and gave her water to drink, because even though Jenn was dressed and wearing makeup, Laila recognized her right away.

Laiza wanted to get angry, but she remembered that she had promised her son not to do anything, whether he liked what he saw or not. Ryan would talk, and tell about his relationship with Jenn, but Laila changed the subject, but John was listening to the son.

And not long after their dinner, Laila left, and said something to the two.

"Jenn, right? The only thing I can tell you is that the tree and the grass can never be combined, because no matter how hard you try to climb the grass, it still won't reach the tree. You're smart if you know what I mean."