"Finally! we are getting some proper free time after ages. Don't we?", Mingi said while playfully puting one of his arms around Yunho's shoulders.

"That's true!", Yunho said before giving a high-five too Mingi looking so thrilled.

"So, would you guys like to join us too?"

Jongho asked, looking at me and Woo.

All four of them were waiting for our answer.

This could be a great opportunity to distract Wooyoung and make him forget about what happened with me in the morning.

At least he will talk with me during the game.

I thought, desperately wanting Wooyoung to talk with me again because his silent treatment towards me was breaking my heart.

"I-i think we can come. Right W-wooyoung?".

I said.
Wooyoung looked at me with a confused face and I smiled at him with word "Sorry" written all over my face.

He didn't reply me. Instead he looked at the boys and nodded, indicating to agree with them.

"Yess!! Let's go then!"

I was so happy to see Wooyoung nod, that it made those words slip out of my mouth in a very exited tone.

"Wow, I think it's my first time seeing San this excited to come out of his comfort zone. So cute!! Haha". Yunho said with a teasing tone and softly poked my cheek.

"Not gonna lie, that's true" . Jongho agreed with Yunho, making me feel shy.

"Well, we all know, he is okay with coming out of his comfort zone and being social as long as Wooyoung is there by his side"

Yeosang said looking at me with a warm smile on his face.

Author's POV:

Listening to this conversation made San genuinely happy.

Because it made him realize that everyone knows how much Wooyoung means to him.

Hearing this also made Wooyoung think that how much San loves being with him.

Wooyoung looked at San.
Then let out a little sigh trying to accept everything which was happening at that moment.

"So with whome are we playing?

Wooyoung asked.

"A group from the other department asked us to have a little match with them for fun. Shall we go and play with them?

Yeosang replied

"Okay, Anything you guys like"

Wooyoung said looking a little bit relaxed than earlier.

Maybe San's plan was working. His mood looked a bit more brigher now.

Hopefully, things will soon be solved between Wooyoung and San.

They went to the playground and had a great time playing with the opposite team.

Best part of that evening was that, they were good enough to beat the other team and win the match.

The boys were so happy that, they decided to order some pizza and fried chicken to celebrate their victory.

Then they ate well and had a great time hanging around with each other after a long time.

Even though Wooyoung didn't interact with San very much in that evening, San was still happy to spend a good time while staying close to Wooyoung.

After the celebration ended, the boys returned to the dorm.

It was already 7pm in the night.

"Good night WooSan!"

Yunho chuckled while greeting Wooyoung and San using the pet name he came up for about an year ago for the two boys.

Rest of the three boys followed Yunho and greeted Wooyoung and San the same way.

"Good night Yunho.! Goodnight everyone!",
San greeted back with a smile on his face to the boys regardless how tired he was.

Hearing them calling him and Wooyoung with the pet name they came up with never failed to make San happy.

That is how much he cherished his friendship with Wooyoung.

"Goodnight Guys!"
Wooyoung also greeted with a slight smile on his face.

After separating from their friends, "WooSan" entered their shared room.

Both boys looked really tired.

As they entered the room, Wooyoung placed his bag on his table and walked straight to his wardrobe.

San hanged his bag on the side of his chair and sat down as he felt tired to do anything else.

____________________________________________